Zelda IS Midna:Debate

hmm i always thought that navi went 'poof' after OoT. Remember when link returns the master sword and then navi flys up into the air ... then she dissappears??... and then i thought thats who link was searching for in MM, because in the intro it says something like, "the hero was searching for a lost friend". I might be wrong, i don't remember, i haven't played that game in a while.

and doesn't this story take place 100 years after OoT ... wouldn't navi have been killed by another adventurer for being so annoying by then? ... i know i would have stabbed her a couple times...

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
midna is midna ! i think link ia the only one transforming. Zelda would'nt look like that if she turned in too something...

do you have any proof?

and another thing anyone confused about what midna does here's a little run through of it:

Midna is currently in the twilight realm,

she might need help getting out(funnily enough just like zelda does),

she somehow communicates to link from the twilight realm,

and from the images i've seen she somehow uses her hair/tail of her head to attack enemies while link is a wolf

(btw- Navi is your pointer throughout the game)

"A journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend.

A friend with whom he parted ways when he finally fulfilled his heroic destiny and took his place amonth legends..."

thats directly from the MM intro, (what i was talking about earlier). Who could that be other than Navi? i always thought that navi just went poof to never be seen again ;)

and just because a blue fairy is in the wii version doesn't mean that
1. it is navi, there are alot of fairies in hyrule and
2. it probably never speaks and is only there to serve as your curser.

"There has been much speculation regarding Midna’s identity. Popular theories posit that she is related to, or even an incarnation of, the Master Sword. Because of the wide-open eye on the right side of her helmet, some believe she has a relation to (or is) Majora’s Mask. Other theories suggest that she may be princess Zelda herself. Official sources, however, do not suggest in any way that she is a familiar character, confirming only that she changes form in the normal world as Link does in the Twilight Realm. Since she disappears once Link re-enters regular Hyrule (in the demos), and has been said by Aonuma to remain with Link in another form, some have speculated that she is Link’s shadow or fairy.

In a recently released video at IGN.com, Midna is seen appearing out of Link's shadow. This could, however, be a type of communication device such as the Pirate’s Charm in The Wind Waker."

just a few possibilities from wikipedia.net
the site also said that ganondorf will reappear in TP. I trust wikipedia since it is the online encyclopdia ... and has more information than god. It also tells about the other characters and other things you may not know yet, the link is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Twilight_Princess

i don't feel like typing everything that it says that is cool so ill let you read it yourself. i will say that it says that this game will be much longer than OoT and will have more dungeons than ANY other zelda game!

i have read that link, repeatedly, but it doesn't really give a lot away about the game you're better looking at the GC version videos and figuring stuff out for yourself through that

i knew navi was the cursor and what's smg? (sorry if that seems a bit noobish)

oh right, it's the same idea for the cursor, navi for Twilight Princess

and some wierd fairy thing for Super MArio Galaxy

Back