Zelda Minigames?

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
I completed Zelda and I have tried rollergoal or whatever its called and got stuck up to level 1-6.
And ive done fishing.
And ive done that thing where u have to go down the zora river and shoot pots.
And when you had to shoot the stick from kakariko village done that.

Any other minigames i should know of?

In Hyrule Castle town there's one that u have to use the clawshots

Are you like a crazy cat lady or something

you do the one where you're a wolf and you're flying on that teradactyl thingy and you have to pop the fruit? just hit 10 strawberries in a row for a piece of heart.

Mallard said:
In Hyrule Castle town there's one that u have to use the clawshots
Pretty fun mini game, wish you could play it for free after you beat it twice.

FWELR said:
you do the one where you're a wolf and you're flying on that teradactyl thingy and you have to pop the fruit? just hit 10 strawberries in a row for a piece of heart.
haha! I'm glad another person other than me called that pterodactyl thing a pterodactyl thing!
By the way..you can collect all bugs, that could be a minigame, also fishing, and also try the cave or Ordeals in the whole where the bridge part was stuck in the sand in Gerudo desert

Well from experience that parrot and that giant bird thingy lol which I call Lucy you can get a piece of the heart after you score higher than 10,000 points... also if you do it right and stop collecting after you break 10k just to get the heart every other time you do it and set a high score you get a orange rupee so what I did (as cunningly cool as I am) was go for the oranges and get 1 more orange each time I must have milked over 1200 rupees out of that stupid parrot and I still have the strawberry's to go for too but that crazy lil parrot bought me my magical armor single handedly :p

Back