Zelda: TP Ordon Woods Help

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
Okay, I just entered the woods in Ordon running after the kids. I got the lantern, went though the cave, and now I'm in this clearing with Moblins, Keese, and Deku Babas. I went to the gate to read the sign. This is what it said:

"Forest Temple Ahead. Make sure to fill up on lantern oil!"

Something like that. Anyway, I was really excited to be at the first dungeon. But there's a lock... Where do I get the key?

As far as i remeber there is the gate you go through which you need the key for. If you go back a little bit you should be able to find a little cave all the way in the back is a box which contains the key. Just a little hide and seek. Shouldnt take you two long to find.

If you are at the entrance to the first caves (ie just after the gate) then follow the tunnel and look out for a passage on the right hand side. The key is in a chest in there.
I hope I'm thinking of the right part >_<

You speak to the guy by the fire down the path thats to the right of that gate. He tells you hes locked it up cos its not safe and then gives you a key and a lantern for free. What a nice guy

you won't be going there for a little while yet, i do believe.

do the whole thing with Midna and your Twilight form, then come back and figure it out.

that probably didn't help at all...

basically, ignore it for now, there are other things to do, then come back and it'll be easy to figure out.

Sorry to disapoint you but you dont get to go into the forest temple for another 2 hours or so.

Back