Zelda: Twilight Princess Rated T

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
In the latest issue of GameInformer Nintendo of America's Head of Localization Bill Trinen have a few things to say about the Twilight Princess.
"With Twilight Princess, the depth of story and its connections to past games means not only does it have twice the text as Wind Waker, but it includes a fair number of legacy terms that originate in past games, so consistency is a big focus there," Trinen noted. "We've also been given the opportunity to provide a lot of input on everything from play control to character design, so over time our role has grown from simply localizing the Zelda games to almost being a branch of the development team itself."

Commenting on the proposed ESRB rating for TP, Trinen said he expects "the game to get a T rating because of the more realistic graphics, so because of that you may see scenes and situations in the game that wouldn't have fit in a game like Wind Waker."

Here is the definition of a T rating:
"Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humour, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language."

source: http://www.cubed3.com/news/5816

i think the game should be rated M. they should start showin more blood when hitting the enemies. you know, spice it up a lil

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i think the game should be rated M. they should start showin more blood when hitting the enemies. you know, spice it up a lil
no, that would ruin the franchise. if it would eventually get to M they would need to start going up with T

Atleast it's rated T, but I'd absoloutly love to see a rated M Zelda game :D But as Mr Stoukaph said, it defidently needs to progress before that.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
no, that would ruin the franchise. if it would eventually get to M they would need to start going up with T
Exactly, u have to crawl before u walk:)

OMG, finally it's T! I hope there's not an M rated LoZ game for another 4 yrs.(the yr. I turn 18;)) A "T" game is just wut the series needs:D

Link_of_Hyrule said:
you don't need a M rating to have a good game

I 100% agree. If you think that a game is only good if it's rated T or M and it's bad if it's 3+ or something then you clearly have no idea about gaming whatsoever.

KuRaNiMo said:
I 100% agree. If you think that a game is only good if it's rated T or M and it's bad if it's 3+ or something then you clearly have no idea about gaming whatsoever.
T and M games aren't the best, but you can imagine what things can be displayed whey the games are a higher level than just E. Think of a Mario game rated T. Mario would actually beat up his foes instead of just jump on theyre heads. you would only need one T game just to see what its like, but it would be nice to see Pikmin tear apart the giant monsters they face:D

I wasn't surprised as it been T, because its the best way to make it look, its black humour (Ganondorf) little blood and all of those things make the game look just amazing!

Back