Zelda: Twilight Princess Rated T

i like this ! i like when theres a bit of scarynes in the LoZ series!
i bet there is in TP becuse it seems like a more serius Zelda game.
like in WW there was humour in the game every 10 minute. i did'nt need all of that

You do need humour in life. :)
It seems that the franchise is growing with us.
(zelda fans) and i mean by storyline and maturity.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Majora's Mask rated T? I remember there were certain bits in MM that were darker than OOT. I personally thought it was more mature than most Zelda games.

Oh, and I'm glad I've found a Wii forum! I should be here for a long time :)

Hey man Welcome to the forums, Im gonna see in the Intruction Booklet now if MM was Rated T, It is a +7 Don't know what Letter it is

i never got why gambling is bad..dont one of our freedoms of.. or rights let us do it?

Finally! They Released A Rated T Zelda Game FOr The First Time In Twenty Years!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i think the game should be rated M. they should start showin more blood when hitting the enemies. you know, spice it up a lil

No. You are forgetting that a younger audience plays the game too, and for the game to be rated M it would not only have to have graphic blood and/or gore but also frequent language.

A great game does not require an "M" or even "T" rating, just great gameplay, a good storyline, and graphics to match the generation. Remember Ocarina of Time? It was simply the best game in the series so far. It didn't need an overly depressive theme or monsters releasing a well of blood... hmm, makes me think of Mortal Kombat....

No, these elements are not needed, nor expected, in a great game... especially Zelda. And, keeping in mind that a younger audience also plays, an M rating would destroy an important part of the market and be a slap in the face to Nintendo's philosophy... "Wii"...:

Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else.

Wii will put people more in touch with their games and each other. But you're probably asking: What does the name mean?

Wii sounds like we, which emphasizes this console is for everyone.

Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii.

So, in conclusion, Zelda, along with all other Nintendo franchises, will stay safely within the E-T rating zone.

Back