Zelda twilight princess vs. Super smash bros. brawl

SantaClaws said:
wow you're such a noob

just stop making threads

please

stop being so mean, remember we all have been Noobs one time or another.

To OP: I think Brawl will be better than Zelda

It helps to have played both games before making such a judgement, you know...:wtf:
Seriously, just have a little more common sense before posting dumb threads. :wink:

I have no idea, I have to say LoZ: TP because I haven't touched SSBB yet. Not to mention they are different types of games. A better question, though still not a smart one, would have been "Which do you prefer, SMG or LoZ: TP" but that game hasn't yet been released so no one could really answer that question without simply having a preferance of characters.

No one knows!!! No one has played it here except if they work for Nintendo.

it all depends on what game you really like. you should only compare if games are better if they are of the same genre.

i really liked zelda tp. thought it was awesome! but its up to u and we havent even played brawl yet so how can u make up your mind already????

well i played both and i would say none both overated especially super smash bros the graphics arent as good as you think

kevbomac05 said:
well i played both and i would say none both overated especially super smash bros the graphics arent as good as you think

how did you play both

you have played ssbb :shocked:

if you did then give me a pm about it :lol:

it was a joke dude

dont call me a retard

anyways
i like ssbb better than tp

Back