zelda twylight princess??

gibson-sg

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
hi,
im new....

i was wondering i have a game on the wii called zelda twylight princess but on the mission where you have to heard the goats in to the barn ans soon as you get one in it runs out!!!and there hard to get in:yikes:!!!!

how do you do it?

thank you

gibson-sg

just herd em around. if u must, you can make a complete circle around the ranch with one and itll go in when it gets near door.

Shouldnt be too hard tho.

as soon as they get in they escape and run through the horse!

Funniest. Thread. Ever.

Anyways, sorry for laughing, but it's just funny for those who have beaten the game.

So if you're really stuck, go ahead and cruise around the field...most of them will go in. If youre having trouble with the individual ones cropped in the middle just line it up with the door to the barn, and CHARGE.

Voila, you're now...well....1% done the game.

they just wont go in!!!

they come strait out again!!

could it do with the fact that i dont have a memory card?

nothing to do with that...the wii has a harddrive thing

hmm have you talked to the farmer guy to start herding?. you may just be herding them in with the 'mini-game' not started.

each time you get one in it should say 'Goat-in!' or something.

so make sure you talk to the guy in the ranch and say 'yes' first.

... thats the only thing i think it could be.
you've got your horse right?

yeah, make sure your hearding in the actual mission, and also it might sound stupid but, make sure your hearding them into the ranch. As soon as they get near to it, they should run in automaticaly.

Next time, search Wiichat before posting this. There's a whole forum about it, and i can't believe I'm acting like csiguy4u.:scared:

hi,
i think thats the problem ill try it in the morning.

thanks

Back