Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zombies need patch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by baron1446, Dec 17, 2010.

1. baron1446

baron1446 WiiChat Member

Ok so in zombies i can only buy the knife 1 out of 15 rounds.
    Juggernaut only work half the time or its just week. it dont work like it did in the first couple of weeks.
    the game play got about twice as hard as it was before. i could get to round 30 almost every time i played with my same friends,
    now we can only get to round 22, and this takes as long as i use to take to get to round 30.
    the packer punched guns dont work as well as thay did eather. the hk21 is about the same when its not packer punched.
    the gasses are gone but now the zombies walk threw walls. mainly by the knife in the thearter.
    this is what happened after round 30 on me before the update ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKLZXny-Imc ) now i cant even get to round 34.
    i also play with 2 people who made it to round 58 and 1 that made it to 46 and ive made it to lv 36. now all 4 of us can onlt get to lv 22!
    you should also make a option to just play with people who have mics.
    the zombies also seem to be alot faster and double slap you with out a chance to hit back.
    when i play zombies and i go to my ally list it will say my friends are playing zombies but when i send a invite it says thay are in multyplayer.
    so i go to multyplayer and it says thay are in zombies. so i have no idear who is playing what. it was fine before the update.

anyone else have these issues or any other issue on Wii?

also has anyone else broke the mystery box in are game we broke 2 of them to where thay wouldnt close and couldnt be used again

2. lazy jack

lazy jack Loading.....

Wii Friend Code: 5764-3657-1520-1551
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    I agree totally.