Zora/water Temple

r1000

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
I'm just trying to get in it???

Lake Hylia

Head towards the purple dot on the map where the dungeon is located and swim down to the bottom. Just before the entrance is a stone pad. Bomb it to send the water jet up, then send another bomb up to blow up the rock blocking the doorway. Swim up and head inside.

I was reading this in the walkthrough... I've placed couple bombs (in what i think is the "stone pad") but nothing is blowing up??

What am I doing wrong?

Do you see where the rock is at the top? There's a water jet at the bottom. Wear your iron boots so you can stay sinking down. Drop the bomb into the water jet and it'll make the water bomb float up and destroy the rock.

you got to go buy water bombs. in the water near the temple entrance is a zora who is selling water bombs

I tried that as well... it just blows up but it seems the blast is not close enough to the boulder???

You used water bombs? There's no other way to do it. Or you just don't let it go at the right time.

The first time I tried dropping the bomb on the rising water it didnt work. It took me about 20 minutes of trying other **** before I said this has got to be it. I tried it again and it worked fine.

worked perfectly the first time i tried it

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Ditto...
Wierd, Is Your Game Screwed Or Something?

I think my game might be screwed too cause i was just playing this level about an hour ago and the same thing happened to me it worked the first time i tried perfectly :p

for some reason, it won't let me release a water bomb while i'm swimming. do you have to have the boots on to let one go?? I thought I was sick skill so i went out of the water, did a TRIO and combined the bow/zoom lens/water bombs and shot a water bomb to the stone. Didn't do anything. :( hehe Why can't i use a water bomb underwater??

You need to put on yout boots, plant a bomb on the bubbles at the bottom, let it blow up then plant another bomb so it floats up, i was stuck on this too, just read it in another post.

r1000 said:
I tried that as well... it just blows up but it seems the blast is not close enough to the boulder???
then try the opisite side of the water quase theres two jet things

Back