#1 problem with Wii

MasterJedi2U said:
Are you an idiot or something? Did you not notice the title of this thread? noob..anyways the problem once again is NOT graphics since Nintendo was NOT trying to create a graphics whore console. Instead they made the best product they could with innovative features and fun games to go with it. The only problems that Nintendo has are Online not being out right now, lack of consoles being availble (which is really good thing since that means demand is UP), and non use of the calender.
1. The
Instead they made the best product they could with innovative features and fun games to go with it. The only problems that Nintendo has are Online not being out right now, lack of consoles being availble (which is really good thing since that means demand is UP), and non use of the calender.
part is totally your opinion, not fact. I agree that "Instead they made the best product they could with innovative features and fun games to go with it." But, online isn't the only problem the Wii has; you're such a fanboy it's unbelievable, get over things you wish weren't true and can't admit.

2. You use idiot, moron, stupid, among many others way too much in your vocabulary; in other words, the reason so many ppl dislike you is because you piss them off from the start!!! And calling someone who posts intelligently (and don't even say, "Intelligent, huh? Says the one who said graphics were a problem!" You'll like a total ass) with over 2500 posts that joined the site when it was first created (I don't care about any of that stuff) a noob....ya, that makes you look real good.

3. Yes graphics are still disappointing, fanboy. Everyone knows that Nintendo wasn't trying to go for graphics, they never have; yet it still sucks! It's like if a company (company #1) made an action figure that's completely detailed, look great (what a coat of paint!), but it's expensive; now company #2 makes one that's A LOT cheaper, but it's just a lump of clay, with a couple of extra pieces (a laser gun, jet boots, whatever). You can say company #2 wasn't trying to make their character as detailed so it wouldn't be as expensive, that's why it could have the additional pieces, but doesn't it still suck that you're playing with a lump of clay instead of that awesome detailed one that company #1 made? You know it does.

You my friend are idiot and misunderstanding me. I was talking to Naruto freak first of all. NOT YOU. So get off your high horse. As for the Wii have you even read the ENTIRE THREAD!? When have I EVER said that Online is its ONLY problem? I think Nintendo has a huge problem with Virtual Console. The saving of VC games, transferring them to Wii consoles or future Nintendo consoles needs to be addressed. Nintendo needs to utilize the message board and calender on the a WHOLE LOT more. In addition the Shop Channel could look better I think. And they need to organize the whole VC Game Channel thing (grouping systems together for instance). ON TOP OF ALL THIS is the Online Gameplay factor whether you want to admit it or not. As for my use of idiot, moron, etc I use that when its necessary. Not because I LIKE calling people that. If people didn't do such dumb things on this forum I wouldn't say a damn word. Once again I didn't call you a "noob". That was directed at the child above you. I can read and I can see that you have a high post count...good for you!

As for graphics YOU might have a hardon for cutting edge graphics but don't say the Wii's sucks because they are not what you want! How is that even remotely fair when Nintendo didn't set out to meet your needs to begin with? I can understand your POV if Nintendo just made a product and said well we want to please all these graphics obsessed children and then they fail. But thats NOT the case...

Thanks for the ranting sony fanboy. Look forward to another one of your baseless accusations. And I do think Nintendo's product is the best because it has all the things you need and none of the "fluff". Sorry if you think crunching everything known to man into one machine is what is required to have the best product...but thats not how it was explained to me. The p$3 is the best product technologically but its NOT the best product overall because it doesn't appeal to everyone. Hence the horrible sales.

And on a final note...let me get this straight. Everyone on wiichat hates me right? So you joined wiichat to win a popularity contest? Thats why you post everyday or w/e? Am I supposed to breakdown and cry like you and shiftfallout think I do when I read your responses? Sorry I'm a grown ass man with lots of great things to look forward in life. I pity the fool who looks to this website as some kind of verification of how cool he is or how sucessful hes been in life. I'm on this forum to discuss all things Wii, learn more about the XBox 360 (cuz Microsoft is a decent company that I can respect), and make friend with MATURE, of age individuals. If the last part doesn't happen it won't kill me.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
You my friend are idiot and misunderstanding me. I was talking to Naruto freak first of all. NOT YOU. So get off your high horse.
Lol, once again with the insults, now listen to me. I was comparing your post to mine, meaning a totally different outcome then what your post's original intent.

Here's the story, poster 1 and poster 2 are friends; they also agree on everything.

Anonymous poster: Wii sucks
Poster 1: [Says a ton of stuff poster 2 agrees with]
Poster 2: You're such an idiotic noob.

Poster 2 was actually referring to the Anonymous poster, but it sounds like he was calling Poster 1 an idiotic noob, but they actually agree. That's why you quote the poster you're arguing with...
As for the Wii have you even read the ENTIRE THREAD!?
No, it's 4 pages that were most likely filled up with the exact same answers.
When have I EVER said that Online is its ONLY problem? I think Nintendo has a huge problem with Virtual Console. The saving of VC games, transferring them to Wii consoles or future Nintendo consoles needs to be addressed. Nintendo needs to utilize the message board and calender on the a WHOLE LOT more. In addition the Shop Channel could look better I think. And they need to organize the whole VC Game Channel thing (grouping systems together for instance). ON TOP OF ALL THIS is the Online Gameplay factor whether you want to admit it or not.
Refers to our misunderstanding.
As for my use of idiot, moron, etc I use that when its necessary. Not because I LIKE calling people that. If people didn't do such dumb things on this forum I wouldn't say a damn word. Once again I didn't call you a "noob". That was directed at the child above you. I can read and I can see that you have a high post count...good for you![/FONT]
Like I said, I don't care about the post count, or any of the other **** I listened for that matter; I only mentioned that stuff because it didn't make since with you calling me a noob.
As for graphics YOU might have a hardon for cutting edge graphics but don't say the Wii's sucks because they are not what you want! How is that even remotely fair when Nintendo didn't set out to meet your needs to begin with? I can understand your POV if Nintendo just made a product and said well we want to please all these graphics obsessed children and then they fail. But thats NOT the case...
I didn't say the Wii sucks, but because of the misunderstanding, it sounded like you were saying bad graphics is okay because it doesn't matter; which I know now isn't what you were saying. I was just saying that the fact that the Wii doesn't have good graphics sucks.
Thanks for the ranting sony fanboy. Look forward to another one of your baseless accusations.

Lol, this is me:

Nintendo: 75%
M$: 20%
$ony: 5%

I'm not even close to a Sony fanboy, farthest thing from it. Once again, we had a misunderstanding; we're both bickering for nothing.

Truce?

*EDIT*
And on a final note...let me get this straight. Everyone on wiichat hates me right?
No, I was saying you get off on the wrong foot with some people because when you argue a lot of the time you start off your posts with vulgar terms.
So you joined wiichat to win a popularity contest? Thats why you post everyday or w/e? Am I supposed to breakdown and cry like you and shiftfallout think I do when I read your responses?
Lol, no. I didn't think you cry....do you? I never thought you did, maybe Shift does, not me.
Sorry I'm a grown ass man with lots of great things to look forward in life.
Awesome, that's great dude (being serious). I hope you reach your goals.
I pity the fool who looks to this website as some kind of verification of how cool he is or how sucessful hes been in life.
That would be pretty sad if anyone came on this forum because of those reasons....very, very sad.
I'm on this forum to discuss all things Wii, learn more about the XBox 360 (cuz Microsoft is a decent company that I can respect), and make friend with MATURE, of age individuals. If the last part doesn't happen it won't kill me.
I'm sure we can become GOOD, MATURE Friends, i'm sure of it. I also respect M$, i'm planning on getting a 360 (possibly Elite) within about 2 months (I only get $10 an hour, sitll saving up...).

So ya, I pretty much agree with you on everything...yep.

Last edited:
The #1 problem with the Wii is, because it's the #1 console, it's always out of stock everywhere, also, it needs a K/B, and they could of gotten some better games out, but if only if there were more, I got mine off of ebay, but I would of rather of gotten it from a store

To be honest I'd like that very much cuz I hate arguing. Especially with people I don't really know over such trivial things. And I'll try to restrain my potty mouth from now. Its a little hard sometimes when you see some of the things posted on this forum you know? I really believe this is the BEST site for news, discussion, and previews and it bothers me how some people lower the quality that should be attributed to wiichat on a daily basis.

MasterJedi2U said:
To be honest I'd like that very much cuz I hate arguing. Especially with people I don't really know over such trivial things. And I'll try to restrain my potty mouth from now. Its a little hard sometimes when you see some of the things posted on this forum you know? I really believe this is the BEST site for news, discussion, and previews and it bothers me how some people lower the quality that should be attributed to wiichat on a daily basis.
I agree whole-heartedly. This is probably the best site i've run into for new and discussion for the Wii, pretty good sub-forums as well. And I know what you mean about how hard it is to restrain the language when you see such fanboy crap.

Glad we understand each other now. *phew*

ChrisWii123 said:
i heard that online play will be out 2008:( which is wayyy to long.

I heard December of last year for Japan, may of this year for Europe, and June of this year for US.

Don't know where you heard that....

Well, if you wanted my openion, it is that they haven't made any Wi-Fi Games (Does not include channels) so it can be vary boring!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I don't see a problem with the Wii. I don't care about Online. I know the graphics dont compare to PS3 or xbox 360 (but it wasnt designed to).

I am happy that the console is actually avaliable now, i dont care if things arn't ready yet, the reason we have it now is to get used to the CONTROLS ie wii play/sports!!

So stop your whinging and be patient.

Some others have touched on this before, but I think that Wii should have had HD graphics. Also HDMI.

only problem is the wire connecting the nunchuck to the wiimote really hurts wen u whip urself in the eye with it (please dnt laf 2 much i did actually do that)

Back