100th Update!!!???

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Ive been tracking all the updates on my little Excel file i made for keeping track of all the characters and stuff.. But on this Friday it will be the 100th Update!!!!:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:
Anyone think this will be an amazing update like Wi-Fi confimed? Just to let you guys know that this may be a special update this friday.(Sept 14)
Post any specualtions you might have.

balrogs.pa said:
on the first update was it something super super cool? was the 50th? if not. then i dont think so.

way to ruin the fun:mad5: lol.

But it's the big 100, this will be the only last 100 right? not even 100 days left till brawl comes out so im hoping this will be a good update like wi-fi.:smilewinkgrin:

Andrew, you of all people act like this? and to see you getting all mad at people in your threads just because they insult you. such a hypocrite. and sorry if i ruined the fun. i dont think they will announce wifi. i hope that they dont put it on the boxart but when you play the game. theres a strip of paper or something that says Wifi Enabled.

Hey andy don't start raggin on this guy, the threads not all that bad plus most of the people here didn't take to your many threads very kindly so you really shouldn't be the one to talk.Oh and dude the first update was like 5 things FYI.

Last edited:
i think it might be another unexpected character, or maybe wifi, but i think wifi might be one of the last updates

it is very hypocritical i've seen things like "80th post!!!!" in the middle of nowhere i'm sorry but nobody cared. Besides it's just some speculation, i think this could be an interesting update.

My guess is they'll unvale a secret new character =P. Allthough Wi-Fi would rock too, but I've heard its about a 100% chance that it'll have Wi-Fi.

its still not 100% on the wifi thingy but im sure it will be there because nintendo will have huge mobs of people waitng outside their main offices ready to run in and slughter them all if its not.

and beside that i dont think it will be a very important update i think it will just be a normal one, or maybe two, but friday does usually give the best updates anyway, also, im not sure if the site makers even keep count lol,

and also i agree wifi if enabled will probably be one of the last updates ad one last quick shock to get us all in the mood to brawl

Not sure I understand the meaning of this thread. Are you saying your Wii has been updated 100 times via your Wi-Fi connection?

How can you tell if there has been an update?

Back