2 Wii's for sale. I just bought them 2hrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get off his back when he stops being an ass. Until then hes a sketchy loser who deserves nothing but the worst in life. And if he donated them to orphans I wouldn't care becuz they need more than a stupid game system. I'd rather he actually act professional and not come on this website advertising like some idiot. As for you and your Wii that prob has to do with your country. I mean there are prob not a lot of stores selling em there so I can understand that. But I still think its stupid to buy something for $450.00 when it costs only $250.00.

Ok, I think this is going way to far, it's just some dude tryin make some money, if thats wrong? I don't know, sure it's goin piss you off if you don't have a wii, but who cares, you don't have to buy it from him, wait a couple months and I'm sure you'll get a wii, patience is the key, We waited months for the wii I don't think a few more will hurt, and if your really upset I suggest you watch the episode of southpark were cartman wants a wii, look at him.. Thats how pathetic your being.

Btw jedi, I understand your point of view, but I think your going kinda low makin cracks on him and his family, grow up..

Dodedode.. now If i was a moderater this topic would be locked right ... NOW.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
But I still think its stupid to buy something for $450.00 when it costs only $250.00.
Well have I ever told you the story of how much a Wii costs in Latvia?
In USD it's $485.00 tell me is that fu**ing normal?
I would be DAMN happy if I had my Wii bought off him. I payed for me Wii $387.00

Lol aren't they region locked though? So would a US Wii work where you are? And NO you never mentioned the price in your country. NOW that you've told me that piece of crucial information it makes sense to find it online at a cheaper price. Notice how its cheaper? Instead of you having to pay an even ridiculously higher price you can pay less. Wow though...I'm getting scared just thinking about how much a PS3 must cost there.

Don't blame the guy selling him... he isn't the stupid one. Blame the people buying them.

If no one bought these from him he would have to reduce his price... This is supply and demand... basic economics. People bought a Wii from him because they were too lazy to look for one themselves.

Would you rather call every store in your area or wait in line for 20 hours... or spend an extra $50?

Well, I waited in line for about 20 hours and still didn't get one, i would have rathered buy one from this guy then wastin all day outside bestbuy >.<

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol aren't they region locked though? So would a US Wii work where you are? And NO you never mentioned the price in your country. NOW that you've told me that piece of crucial information it makes sense to find it online at a cheaper price. Notice how its cheaper? Instead of you having to pay an even ridiculously higher price you can pay less. Wow though...I'm getting scared just thinking about how much a PS3 must cost there.
Well a PS3 isn't at Latvia available but all people already know it's gonna cost 599Ls or just 500Ls in your USD it's $1121.72 (if its 599Ls)
So yeah it's just plain pathetic.
And it's region locked but I have a PAL Wii since Latvia is in Europe it's a PAL version. But I got my Wii from a German guy.

I would have saved my money but thats just me. I mean his whole attitude though is what pisses me off. Its like "Oh look at me I'm the sh*t cuz I screwed some people out of a couple hundred of dollars". You're right though about supply and demand. If the majority of these clows simply refused to buy them on eBay or w/e the price would go down significantly. I'm just glad I got one after doing some research.

It costs Nintendo $158 dollars to make a Wii, yet they sell them for $250. Are they scam artists too? No, they are just tryin to make a buck like everyone else. If making money is wrong, I don't wanna be right

Tri said:
Don't blame the guy selling him... he isn't the stupid one. Blame the people buying them.

If no one bought these from him he would have to reduce his price... This is supply and demand... basic economics. People bought a Wii from him because they were too lazy to look for one themselves.

Would you rather call every store in your area or wait in line for 20 hours... or spend an extra $50?
WTF? You obviously are stupid. Blame the people buying them??? You dumba** the whole world isn't one big USA do you even know without counting right now how many countries there are? A lot of em don't even know whats ''Nintendo'' and if they do find out whats a Wii they have no choice but to get one on ebay.
So shut up about blaming people who don't live in the US.

MasterJedi2U said:
Its like "Oh look at me I'm the sh*t cuz I screwed some people out of a couple hundred of dollars".
I think you are blowing this out of proportion. I don't think Lethal ever insinuated that he was "tha sh!t" for selling them for more than he paid. Not all of us have rich mommys and daddys that will fork over cash on command. Some people have to do what it takes to make a buck. Life is a hustle. When you get older you'll understand

lol more fighting.. Whens a moderator going to come and settle you kids down >.<

Alrightttttttttttt.. Lets see... I don't think he was talking about people like you who can't get a hold of a wii anywhere aside from the internet.

Either way I don't think its wrong to pay alot for a wii, as their worth it ;) and if you have the money why not spend it, but at the same time.. why are you insulting him? For the love of god kids these days know such big words ..

Thedudeaboveme said:
I think you are blowing this out of proportion. I don't think Lethal ever insinuated that he was "tha sh!t" for selling them for more than he paid. Not all of us have rich mommys and daddys that will fork over cash on command. Some people have to do what it takes to make a buck. Life is a hustle. When you get older you'll understand
^^Agreed.

LOL 1st off I'm freaking 21 and I have a job. My mom and dad are doctor but guess what? They raised me to be independent. As a result I can buy the things I WANT to buy with MY OWN money so get off you're high horse there retard and stop with the ASSumptions 2nd of all if "life is a hustle" is all you can say to defend him then you have serious problems. Nintendo and all these other groups are BUSINESSESS. As in its there job to make a profit in order to exist, pay their employees, and continue to make excellent games. So you and I can't fault them for wanting more money. Lethal is not a business. Hes a loser and a rude person as evidenced by his earlier posts in this thread. An eye for eye is how it goes. If you scratch me I scratch back TWICE as hard.

And yeah I'm sorry about the whole, "I'm the sh8t" comment. Maybe that was a lil too far but it still doesn't change how I feel about him.

Wrong, people started insulting him, he defended his self.

And life is a hustle for most ordinary people. Life is alot like a business too, We have to make money to support our families, to buy the things we like, the things we need..

And, on another note I think what this guys doing is 100% ok.. I'd do it.. Maybe you don't understand but, in order to survive, money is needed,, And like I said, if you really wanted a wii, it's worth the money. If you can't afford it, save up, and by the time the price lowers, and their back in stores you'll have enough money to buy a wii some controllers and a few games :)

MasterJedi2U said:
LOL 1st off I'm freaking 21 and I have a job. My mom and dad are doctor but guess what? They raised me to be independent. As a result I can buy the things I WANT to buy with MY OWN money so get off you're high horse there retard and stop with the ASSumptions 2nd of all if "life is a hustle" is all you can say to defend him then you have serious problems. Nintendo and all these other groups are BUSINESSESS. As in its there job to make a profit in order to exist, pay their employees, and continue to make excellent games. So you and I can't fault them for wanting more money. Lethal is not a business. Hes a loser and a rude person as evidenced by his earlier posts in this thread. An eye for eye is how it goes. If you scratch me I scratch back TWICE as hard.

And yeah I'm sorry about the whole, "I'm the sh8t" comment. Maybe that was a lil too far but it still doesn't change how I feel about him.
lemme ask you this. If he waited in line for 20 hours to get those 2 extra Wiis that hes selling, would it still be wrong? I know if I waited in line for 20 hours, I'd damn sure be getting compensated for it. If you aren't interested in making money, then you are an idiot. If you aren't willing put in the work to geta system, you don't deserve one. If you had an extra Wii (perhaps a gift or something) and some stranger walked up to you and offered you $325 for it, would you not take it? I am sure you would say "Hey lemme get you some change" and come back with $75. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back