2 Wii's for sale. I just bought them 2hrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
psyichic said:
Its exactly this childish attitude that marks you as unintelligent. That and the fact you seem to have missed the fact that if you read through my post you may have picked up I am a student and most of my energy is spent on my studies and not on becoming "wealthy" or the fact ive already stated have no aspirations to become wealthy but I am in-fact more concerned with doing something positive in my life. Im sorry that you were not able to pick up these obvious notes from my posts.

And I would also like to point out that you apparently are unable to respond intelligently to my example so you have slumped to the point of throwing pointless insults at me.
the fact that you are still a student sucking on your Mom and Dads tit (and spare me the "I pay my own tuition" card cause we all know its a lie) tells me that you are still a "kid". When you finish school and have to work a 9-5 job to put food on your table and are struggling to pay bills you will realize that you HAVE to do what it takes to make a dollar out of 15 cents. Until you get to that point in your life, your opinions are worthless. You know NOTHING of the real world

A: currently: Grad school

B: Guess full scholarship to BU constitutes relying on my parents?

C: Already have worked the 9-5 as a member of the operations team of a software company.

Be very careful when attacking someone's personal life on the internet because you know nothing of who they are or what they do. This is a prime example of a situation where you stuck your nose into a place you had no idea what was going on and subsequently got your hand bit off. I simply do not feel any need to reveal details of my personal life unless I find they pertain to the conversation.

Regardless of where this has already gone to the point of my personal life I would like to make a note that I am talking about Lethal who obviously does not need the 110 dollars considering how "wealthy" he is.

,, Well I'm not hating on this guy for doing it I'm just explaining as to why they would be mad, and as for the rest of this,,,,, this has gotten way out of hand, I think we all need to never return to this topic :D

Lethal said:
Cry me a river kid. Hey you want to have a beer sometime? UT OH!!!! You arent old enough!!!! Sorry KID! Im 26, married with 3 kids. Spare me your bullshit please. And maybe if this forum had any moderators worth a damn, just maybe they would have closed or deleted this thread already. But they didnt so please dont cry to me about a broken rule. You guys crack me up with your sob stories too. Waaaaaaaaa I cant find a Wii because Lethal bought them all. Anymore crybabies here that need to vent? lmao!
dude im with you sell them and get some new games :lol:

people just like a shoulder to cry on and they use the internet. I guess people don't like free money. If I could buy 100 Wiis I would and sell everyone of them for $325. Does that make me a bad person? No, that makes me $7,500 richer:thumbsup:

Sytek said:
,, Well I'm not hating on this guy for doing it I'm just explaining as to why they would be mad, and as for the rest of this,,,,, this has gotten way out of hand, I think we all need to never return to this topic :D
I know you weren't hating and I can understand why someone would be mad, but to call someone out for doing this is just childish and unneccesary

Wii-bert said:
people just like a shoulder to cry on and they use the internet. I guess people don't like free money. If I could buy 100 Wiis I would and sell everyone of them for $325. Does that make me a bad person? No, that makes me $7,500 richer:thumbsup:

A: Some people prefer feeling that they did the right thing then free money. You still have yet to respond to my analogy of people who will work for free or volunteer.

B: Bad is entirely a prespective. From your point of view you are not "bad" just "smart" from other's points of views you are "bad" not "smart"

psyichic said:
A: Some people prefer feeling that they did the right thing then free money. You still have yet to respond to my analogy of people who will work for free or volunteer.

B: Bad is entirely a prespective. From your point of view you are not "bad" just "smart" from other's points of views you are "bad" not "smart"
I agree with point B, however the same could be said about your point A.
from your point of view, buying to resell for profit is not "the right thing" to do, from other's points of views, this IS "the right thing" to do. I think a person has every right to do whatever he/she wishes with a product that he/she purchased

psyichic said:
In response to your analogy, if you think those "volunteers" that work for "free" aren't getting compensated, you are sorely mistaken. Like I said, nothing in this world is free.

While it is true that not everyone aspires to be wealthy, the ones that DO aspire to be wealthy should not be labeled as bad people

Lethal said:
hi i'm 26 married with three kids yet have no life.. so much so I go online to argue with (in my opinion, kids) and yell such made up jibberish as lmao. Then fight to the death over how i'm so smart for making a couple 100 off some wii video game systems on ebay

:wtf:

Calling me a kid? because you've got what 5 years on me?

I'm not the "older" individual with three children that has such a great life i spend it talking with "kids" on a VIDEO GAME FORUM. (yea that kind of forum usually holds a kid friendly demographic) so shut up. wining about how a mods need to close this thread when you're on here all rooster chest cuz your so worthy of recognition for selling 2 wii at the age of 26?

Sounds like a loser to me. :eek:ut:

LyricistSoldier said:
:wtf:

Calling me a kid? because you've got what 5 years on me?

I'm not the "older" individual with three children that has such a great life i spend it talking with "kids" on a VIDEO GAME FORUM. (yea that kind of forum usually holds a kid friendly demographic) so shut up. wining about how a mods need to close this thread when you're on here all rooster chest cuz your so worthy of recognition for selling 2 wii at the age of 26?

Sounds like a loser to me. :eek:ut:
and flaming him for it makes you a winner?

LyricistSoldier said:
i didnt say that...

but posting about things that have nothing to do with you does?

dont be a smart :ciappa: wii-bert i got no beef with you
I got no beef with you either, but whose the one posting about things that have nothing to do with you? Lethal put his 2 Wiis up for sale and you and a few others jump in his thread and bash him to death. What does Lethal selling 2 Wiis have to do with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back