LMAO don't add me if you don't wish. I am 21+ really

-Shows fake I.D-
See?
xD Sorry but It's one of those Urges on a thread like this

WiiDS said:
yeeaah. TC represent!

21 North Minneapolis
No Wii of my own to play with

Also what's with the over 21 thing. You will not talk to these people that much and thus won't be able to tell.

(I'm 16 hence my anger.)

Bulldogxx831 said:
Also what's with the over 21 thing. You will not talk to these people that much and thus won't be able to tell.

(I'm 16 hence my anger.)
when online games come out people don't like to think their playing with girls to learn its a 15yr old?

Seibar said:
when online games come out people don't like to think their playing with girls to learn its a 15yr old?
Woo dude, I don't know when you hit puberty. But here in 'merica boys hit puberty around 12 and 13. And what's it matter playing a kid with a high voice. Will it stop you from jacking off cause you think your playing with a girl.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Woo dude, I don't know when you hit puberty. But here in 'merica boys hit puberty around 12 and 13. And what's it matter playing a kid with a high voice. Will it stop you from jacking off cause you think your playing with a girl.
yet their voices still squeak til much later.

and ya, it might.

jacobkwilson2 said:
hi, i noticed that your online and you seem like a decent perosn, fancy swapping wii numbers?:crazy:
me or the 16 yr old that can't type America out with pride?

choobiewoobie said:
Have a wiii?
21 or older?
Want to gain some wii friends?

Share your code here if you meet the above criteria. Include regional information also if you wish!

My code: 4919-2081-9111-4784 ... i'm 25 and am in NW Indiana.

Have a 1337 Christmas everyone!

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5518-share-friend-codes-here.html?highlight=friend+codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back