Wii Friend Code Exchange V 2.0

registerednerd

Wii online moderator
Jun 1, 2006
Missouri, United States
I have restarted the old friend code thread, it became overrun with other conversation and had a lot of posts from old members who no longer frequent the forum. So, post away!

This is to be a sort of friend code directory, post either Wii codes or game codes, whatever you wish to share, but please keep this thread strictly for friend codes, PM people to let them know you have added them, don't post it here.

Last edited:
What is this thread for? 4-segement codes(for wii menu) or for game friend codes? If it's for game friend codes, I'd like to post mine :smilewinkgrin: Here it is:
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4425-1153-8376 Nickname: Tank

my name is yucon
my fc is 5069-3596-4436
and ready to play wen anybody else is
and iv added tank 2.0 and wii wizard just waiting for u to add me

hi i am new to this i looking for brawlfriends my code is 5112-3174-3275 please add me

Hello people. My wii friend code is 1475-0869-3559-2571 . Add me if you want please:cool:

*points to sig* (Also please PM if you add.)

(I need GH3 friends BADLY. I have none and I can't find anyone who is a VERY good expert player.)

Looking to register more Wiis and people to play Guitar Hero and SSBB against. PM me if you add me so I can add you too!

hey my names chris i added you.

add me too please.
my wii number is 6914-5989-9413-6702
nickname- beautiful

thanks.
look forward to hearin from you.
and pass my info around. got my wii not to long ago and need some peeps to play with.

Back