25 animes to watch before calling them all rubbish

ROFL, have you heard of.... SHIN CHAN? i bet not. its FTW. if Its added it would be Shin Chan (n)

Yes I have.
There are few I have not herd of. Call me a nerd if you will, but I wouldnyt of watched this much anime if there was something good on TV

Spike TV, dude. 1,000 ways to die FTW. Call me weird, but Glee [rofl] FTW. Uhhh, Deadliest Warrior, FTW.
Lol, Shin Chan is pretty funny. The only dramatic anime is Full Metal Alchemist.

HOW do you leave the classic anime movie AKIRA off this list. Your list is drastically flawed you wanna be emo anime geek. Watch any Miyazaki film, notables includ

HOW do you leave the classic anime movie AKIRA off this list. Your list is drastically flawed you wanna be emo anime geek. Watch any Miyazaki film, notables includ
Did you read all of the post?
You skipped the
Well here we go ill start with series and add ones that nearly made the list as well as movies/ovas in a different post
Also check my anime list profile.
I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL!!
Also the Akira anime is rubbish.
The manga is better

Akira rubbish? That movie defines Japanese animation. Anyone who thinks the movie Akira is rubbish must be all of 16 years old and thinks Dragonball Z is good anime. Comical indeed. To think you knock Akira and perhaps have never seen a Miyazake film. You are a far cry from an anime authority. If it weren't for Akira and Miyazake films half of the anime you like today wouldn't exist or would be 1/2 as brilliant visually. Akira and Miyazake's films inspired your favorite movies and series today. What you are saying is the equivillent of saying you like Heavy Metal but you think Black Sabbath and Ozzy are rubbish. You just sound silly!

Akira rubbish? That movie defines Japanese animation. Anyone who thinks the movie Akira is rubbish must be all of 16 years old and thinks Dragonball Z is good anime. Comical indeed. To think you knock Akira and perhaps have never seen a Miyazake film. You are a far cry from an anime authority. If it weren't for Akira and Miyazake films half of the anime you like today wouldn't exist or would be 1/2 as brilliant visually. Akira and Miyazake's films inspired your favorite movies and series today. What you are saying is the equivillent of saying you like Heavy Metal but you think Black Sabbath and Ozzy are rubbish. You just sound silly!
Note me saying.
Also check my anime list profile.
I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL!!
Also the Akira anime is rubbish.
The manga is better
Try reading some of my posts some time.
Not just scanning them for words you can be arsed to read

Also
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Darkprinny
Have a look

Bet you ain't herd of half the stuff I have seen/own.

I just ADORE the fact that you gave good old Bo-Bo-Bo a score of ten.
THAT is my favorite anime.
But I'm a bit disappointed that you have never seen any of the Mobile Suit Gundam series. :[
Gundam Wing is epic.

But I'm a bit disappointed that you have never seen any of the Mobile Suit Gundam series. :[
Gundam Wing is epic.

Bo-bo-bo is a underrated gem with one of the biggest surprise endings in anime.
As for the Gundam thing.
Mecha anime is not my thing.
I could tolerate Gurran Laggan as it was very silly and over the top

Gundam Wing is epic.

Bo-bo-bo is a underrated gem with one of the biggest surprise endings in anime.
As for the Gundam thing.
Mecha anime is not my thing.
I could tolerate Gurran Laggan as it was very silly and over the top
Oh, I see. But isn't Evangelion a mecha?

Ive seen ….......... and it was rubbish/why is that on there?
To tell you the truth there are a few on here that even I question “Why did I put it on?”, but this is a list of the ones that are talked about the most and highest ranked, but mostly it goes off the rank as there's some right crap that gets talked about a lot
Thats the bit you should read.
Its mostly the highest rated with a fair bit of my own opinion

Back