300???????????????

Whoops

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
5231-0127-5051-6215
Anyone ever had a 300 on Wii Sports bowling most strikes iv had is 8.

LOL, i thought you were talking about 300 the movie, ya know, like THIS IS SPARTA, and stuff.

i haven't score a 300 in bowling, im sure somebody has though.

my mom believe it or not got 6 strikes in a row once :yikes:

I'm sure 1000s of people have bowled a 300 in WiiSports Bowling. I haven't, the most I've ever gotten is around 237 (not exact, haven't played WiiSports Bowling in a long time, followed by WiiSports Golf).

Jafoob said:
LOL, i thought you were talking about 300 the movie, ya know, like THIS IS SPARTA, and stuff.

i haven't score a 300 in bowling, im sure somebody has though.

my mom believe it or not got 6 strikes in a row once :yikes:
waluigispartaht5.jpg

I've gotten 300 It's really easy as long as you learn the exact position to line up the ball and can keep it straight

well my highest is 234 but if you go on youtube and type wii sports bowling 300 theres heaps of videos there

Yeah, I was on the way had a 2 or 3 spares at the end (wound up my high game ever, 265). 300 - outstanding piece of film-making (and equally amazing source material from Frank Miller). The wifey got me an original movie poster we have in our TV room now (soon to have a Sin City :D).

Dbomb3 said:
my friend got like 320 er somethin.
You can't get more than 300. Your friend is lying or an idiot... or both

A perfect game is all strikes, that brings you to 300 points

I'm actually surprisingly consistent at Wii Sports bowling. I, at one point, had probably 20 games where I scored between 210-255. But my high score is 261 I think. My bro, who is far less consistent, once got 278.

FRuMMaGe said:
You can't get more than 300. Your friend is lying or an idiot... or both

A perfect game is all strikes, that brings you to 300 points

:lol: :shifty:

Back