5 minute mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh.

He skipped like, 5 levels!

And I'm pretty sure that WAS cheats. He ran through so many enemies and walked over those small holes.

But wouldn't it suck to beat a game in 5 minutes?

"HOORAY. NEW GAME."

-5 minutes later-

"WOO. NEED NEW GAME NOW."

Trulen said:
Psh.

He skipped like, 5 levels!

And I'm pretty sure that WAS cheats. He ran through so many enemies and walked over those small holes.

But wouldn't it suck to beat a game in 5 minutes?

"HOORAY. NEW GAME."

-5 minutes later-

"WOO. NEED NEW GAME NOW."

I agree...there has to be some sort of invincibility cheat or something cause he landed on so many bad guys. I have played this game a million times and no bad guy is that forgiving.

i also agree with sovieto, it has to be a program and its sped up. i have mario i beat it a couple times a day when i get bored. and it takes at least 7 min to get to world 8 going as fast as possible.

If all of you really think this is a computer program/cheater/hacker or what ever you're saying ... you all must be really bad at Super Mario Bros... this is a player, he's SPEED RUNNING ... which is where you don't release the sprint button (Y), and if you do, it's only for firing fire... and it's not for long enough to impact on Mario's running.

I can do this easily, and 5 minutes is the world record for finishing the game. I can finish it in 5 minutes (or so), too.
Going through enemies? Incorrect. He's either killing them or using Mario's gravity abusing jumping abillity to fly around, making it impossible to die if you know when or how to jump.

This is highly likely and highly possible. If you were a good gamer, like myself, you'd know exactly how to play like that ... and I still play like this, today, on the VC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back