500 FREE Nintendo Points = Free Wii Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean14592

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2009
Wii Online Code
6253-8114-6406-9043
On the 21st November 2009 Nintendo launched it's Connection Ambassador Promotion

The promotion is to allow users to refer friends, in return they earn 500 points AND their friend also earns 500 points. It takes only a few seconds and will allow you to purchase items from the Nintendo store.

This offer is only available to user who have connected their console to shopping channel in the last 30 days or have those who are yet to connect to the shopping channel.

1) On your Nintendo Wii's home page, click the "shopping channel"
2) Click " Connection Ambassador" in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) Select "Person who was helped".
4) Enter the code "6253 8114 6406 9043"

Important: Once these steps are complete you must send me your own console number so I can confirm it with Nintendo, you will then receive 500 FREE points instantly. Your console number can be found by going to your Nintendo Wii Home Page -> Message Icon (bottom right) -> Notepad Icon (bottom left) -> then click address book. The number will look something like "0000-0000-0000-0000".

If you are not currently connected to the intenet via your Wii, simply go to Settings -> Second Page -> Intener Settings -> Scan for a wireless network -> enter your wireless network password (if you have one). Once connected you should be able to access the Wii Shopping CHannel from the main Wii menu.

If you have ANY problems, please send me a message.

...My spam senses are tingling.

hi there. just registered you as helping me set up my wii. i put age 20-29 in answer to the question "how old is the person who helped you"
(dont know if you get asked this too as a check?
my console number is 3067-8304-9375-2876
many thanks,paul

This will only working IF a person have connected to internet by wii, And someone register his/her wii number within 30 Days. If you didnt register her/his wii number within 30 days it wont work.

This is NOT a scam, but a genuine Nintendo promotion ...

If you have recently connected your Wii to the Internet, or are about to, you can take part in the Connection Ambassador promotion.

After you get connected, if you enter the Wii number of the person (the 'Ambassador'), who helped or encouraged you, and they then enter YOUR number, you both get 500 free Wii points - enough to download most of the old NES Virtual Console games. You enter these details via the Wii Shop channel.

You are welcome to use my Wii number xxxx xxxx as your Ambassador, and remember you must then send me YOUR Wii number by posting on this thread or PM, to complete the process.

You can find your Wii number as follows:
1) Go to the main Wii menu.
2) Select the Message Board (bottom right)
3) Select Create Message (bottom left)
4) Go to Address Book (right)

This must be completed within 30 days of connecting your Wii to the internet, otherwise the offer expires.

This is a great way to earn 500 points, for no outlay - so you have nothing to lose, and we both have 500 points to gain !

Thanks !

Edit:
I have taken my Wii number off now, as I have just got my 20th connection. So not a scam, but a genuine promotion !

Last edited:
hi there. just registered you as helping me set up my wii. i put age 20-29 in answer to the question "how old is the person who helped you"
(dont know if you get asked this too as a check?
my console number is 3067-8304-9375-2876
many thanks,paul

May you please do the same to me ??? my code is 0331 4982 3954 1133
send me a reply when you have done the questions

30 days of connecting to the internet. Thats lame.

Interesting.. Has anyone able to get this working?

Yes - I most certainly have !

I have helped a few friends & family connect (and sorted out connection problems) and they have received their 500 points - so YES, it does work. If you want more details, feel free to post or PM me.

If you have already connected your Wii onlne, within the last 28 days, use my Wii number xxxx xxxx as your Connection Ambassador.

Thanks !

Edit:
I have taken my Wii number off now, as I have just got my 20th connection.

Last edited:
Just to prove further this is true, I reached Platinum status yesterday:

20 connections
10,000 points
download around 130 NES, N64 and SNES games free !

I am Platinum member no.0189 in the world :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back