54 Killing Spree in MoH H2

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
Hey, I just got a 54 killing spree in MoH H2, I was in a place (city) and it was full of noobs, so i said "what the hell ill play anywho", they keep fireing at me but I would not die, the screen would go Blo0d red but there HAD to be a glitch in the game, because my highest spree befor was only 8, my score was down to like -18, now its at high 30's, did this happen to anyone else, PS i would of keep going, but it felt..... wrong:shocked:

i heard about this before, where you practicly become invincible, i belive its just a random glitch, but wow, 54, wow thatz craaaazy

zapasant93 said:
i heard about this before, where you practicly become invincible, i belive its just a random glitch, but wow, 54, wow thatz craaaazy
as I said, i would of went on and on and on and on, but the other ppl would have to keep dieing, dont want to get a bad rep!

Yup, that would be the invincible glitch. Not even the best of the best can do that really. If the screen was going all red for a long time, something is wrong. If you realize you have the invincible glitch on, quit. It gives you a bad reputation. It seems like you didnt notice, and its OK, but next time I would suggest quitting, no one likes glitch abusers.

I got caught in the glitch one time and got about 35 kills off of a 5 minute game. So when you get in the glitch, cherish it. Don't waste it, because it is truly a gift from god!

Damn, I never got the glitch.
Seen it a few times though, as some people I was playing against would not die, or I had teammates with me that would not die.

You know, for all the talk about "the glitch", I've only actually seen it once....some guy was on the Village map, and me and 2 others on my team were pumping clip after clip into him, he just stood there, revolved in a circle and mowed us down *LOL*

TortillaChip520 said:
good thing u stopped, if you get more than 60 ur automatically drafted :yikes:
really...? thanks
whats drafted though, im guessing its bad?

killik119 said:
Drafted? Isn't that usually a good thing? Well it is in sports.
Lol, he meant drafted into the Army, a joke, but I laughed. When your drafted your country calls you to serve in the Army, refusing is punishable in a court of law, last draft some people left the country to avoid it.

The draft (In the US) has been discontinued as of 1973. It's all voluntary now.

This happened to me in Heroes for the PSP. People kept on talking about me, and I probably made enemies, so I stopped.

Back