Trulen's MOH:H2 review thread.

You can recognize a ranked game from a non by the EA logo next to the connection bars on the far left.

But of course, being a Moderator here, SURELY you would know that right?:lol:

cyberzomby said:
Sounds like just another medal of honor game. Every game from the series has been like this. Not a very interesting story, somewhat fun gameplay that bores fast. So Im not surprised! Will still get it to get that classic medal of honor: allied assault tdm feeling again!

this game is hardly your average run of the mill medal of honor game.

1. it's online!! and may be the only online fps we get for the wii for some time!

2. the controls are the best we've seen yet. the wii controller has soooo much potential in the fps genre and we are FINALLY seeing it with this game!!

agree about the story/theme/campaign though, all about going online with your wii for the FIRST time, and using the BEST control set up available.

Probably an 8 or 8.5 in Wii standards. But if you're wondering why the reviews arent as high on websites is because the reviewers know how good a WWII shooter with online can be. Look at Call of Duty 2 or even Call of Duty 3which wasnt as good as 2.

Plus... MoH isnt as good of a franchise as CoD. Even MoH: Airborne for PS3 and Xbox which look ALOT better than Wii got an average score of about 7 because it lacks things thats been done which makes it another average WWII shooter. But of course if your a person who doesnt play other game consoles and only been playing Wii then it will obviously be very good in your eyes.

Arg. I'm steadily getting annoyed at the shotgun.
Others run up behind you and get a good shot, killin' ya in one go!

And there's also the accidental team-mate kill by grenade!

I've been in the neagative scores lately.
But then there was that moment when I killed 5 guys in a row without dying today!

Was great. And I was even doubled teamed~

But the game hurts my hand for some reason. I can't play for long periods.

But add me on Trulen on EA Nation if you want. Send me a message, too. I'll jump in a match with ya.

EDIT: Well, got into an endless unranked match.
And I started killing people.
Funny thing was, I wasn't dying. At all.

I didn't really notice this until I got hit with a grenade, and then three guys from the opposite team unloaded their clip into me.
But I didn't die.

I knew I had the invicibility glitch. So I had a little fun with it and mowed down 3 people, but then felt sorry for a guy as I stood there and he shot me in the face with a shotgun 3 times and I didn't take damage. So I quit the game.

Trulen said:
But other than that, I've had fun. I just need to finish reading "The Hunt For Red October." Gotta get them AR points!
OMG!!!! You are reading Hunt for Read October!!!! That was my favorite book of all time. Tom Clancy is an amazing author and this was by far his best work!!!! Screw MOHH2!!!!!! You should read that book!!!!!!

Trulen said:
Arg. I'm steadily getting annoyed at the shotgun.
Others run up behind you and get a good shot, killin' ya in one go!

And there's also the accidental team-mate kill by grenade!

I've been in the neagative scores lately.
But then there was that moment when I killed 5 guys in a row without dying today!

Was great. And I was even doubled teamed~

But the game hurts my hand for some reason. I can't play for long periods.

But add me on Trulen on EA Nation if you want. Send me a message, too. I'll jump in a match with ya.

EDIT: Well, got into an endless unranked match.
And I started killing people.
Funny thing was, I wasn't dying. At all.

I didn't really notice this until I got hit with a grenade, and then three guys from the opposite team unloaded their clip into me.
But I didn't die.

I knew I had the invicibility glitch. So I had a little fun with it and mowed down 3 people, but then felt sorry for a guy as I stood there and he shot me in the face with a shotgun 3 times and I didn't take damage. So I quit the game.

good for you quitting the game unlike some other douche bags who run it up to like 100 kills.

Back