5th Generation of Pokemon - New Starter Pokemon Suggestions

Pedro98

Uh, it's already past tomorrow? Anyway, I'm making another thread which the topic is new pokemon. Starters, new evo's everything. Update thread name when thread's created.

Regards,

Spiritsaar

I think its safe to say. We need more Dragons thank you very much.

Ice/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, and Grass/Steel would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know how down I am with old pokemon having new evolutions. I think they should abandon the past 4 regions and all the monsters that come with them and start anew. A brand new 150, and if others want the classic feel of the first 400+ or whatever it is now, they should fly down to the pawnshop and buy a copy of ruby and a game boy micro for $50. Alot of people would be pissed off but I personally believe it could bring some life to a reliable but unfortunately stale franchise.

True but if they have a new evoltion they would be stronger

I dont know how down I am with old pokemon having new evolutions. I think they should abandon the past 4 regions and all the monsters that come with them and start anew. A brand new 150, and if others want the classic feel of the first 400+ or whatever it is now, they should fly down to the pawnshop and buy a copy of ruby and a game boy micro for $50. Alot of people would be pissed off but I personally believe it could bring some life to a reliable but unfortunately stale franchise.

that actually makes sense...
not a bad idea... :papermario:

Starting "brand new" with a new 150 in the regional dex is the same as any other new pokemon game, really, since all games have that amount or around 50+, just all-new pokemon. Ditching the few old ones that still shine through the crap in generation 5 would disappoint me, IMO.

Not to mention nearly all of the 5th generation pokemon I've seen look crap-tastic to me. People grew iffy by gen 3, and around gen 4 it was less prejudice than being a hater. Gen 5 just might put me off from the species in pokemon. =/ Not that I'm unexcited for the new metagame possibilities, and ofcourse, new battle mechanics.

I think its safe to say. We need more Dragons thank you very much.

Ice/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, and Grass/Steel would be greatly appreciated.

Ice/Dragon would be an interesting type... I'd probably love it.

But hey, you're in luck, KoP. Take a look at these two new pokes; and legendary in all their Draconic glory. ;) Bottom of the page.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Actually... GameFreak is where you want to send the ideas at. However, there's a 70% chance that they'll sue you. XD so, good luck getting through to them.

Came up with some more ideas (not starters, but 5th gen pokemon all the same)
Geckily
Tiny Gecko PKMN
Type:Grass
Height:"6 Weight: 7 lbs.
Evolves at: Lvl. 23
\/
Chamikily
Gecko PKMN
Type:Grass
Height:'1"5 Weight: 20 lbs.
Evolves at: Lvl. 42
\/
Geckithorne
Spike Strike PKMN
Type:Grass/Fighting
Height:'3"9 Weight: 47 lbs.

and...

Skeleswim
Hollow Fish PKMN
Type:Water/Ghost
Height:2"4 Weight: 4 lbs.
Evolves with: Dusk Stone
\/
Skeluminian
Extinction Fin PKMN
Type:Water/Ghost
Height:4"6 Weight: 56 lbs.

What do you think?

Like Jeff25 said, those are wicked. I just wonder about 1 thing.

1. Does the e have to be at the end of Geckithorne? The e makes that 11 letters, and I strongy believe that the e is useless.

The new thread is called 5th Generation Region Layout.

garitter,

how do you know the chances of getting sued.

Last edited:
there is alot of wierd ones like this guy in my sig he is gonna be in the new game and he is a dragon type

Back