Pokémon Bimonthly Challenges

I never left. I just wasn't here.
Which means you left.

I gotta scadaddle, so we can do this another time, if not later today. Traggy, thanks to A CERTAIN RED FISH the chat I VM'd you is no longer usable, so I'll PM you a new one later.

If I could learn the programming 'n such required to build and program this thing, within 168 hours of study, I would. I'd be mighty eager to actually make a team every other month, I'll tell ya what.

... On that note, if there's an online battle simulator with 4-way multi-battles, I'd recommend we use it.

Traggy, thanks to A CERTAIN RED FISH the chat I VM'd you is no longer usable

Last edited:
If I could learn the programming 'n such required to build and program this thing, within 168 hours of study, I would. I'd be mighty eager to actually make a team every other month, I'll tell ya what.
I want one

... On that note, if there's an online battle simulator with 4-way multi-battles, I'd recommend we use it.
I kinda want it to be on the 3DS because its more fun discussing how to overcome team short comings than just to have infinite possibility when making the team.

I can't use the Pokemon I've trained myself in a simulator. Which I like doing when battling friends.

How about we do this magical thing called "organize a time". Unless, of course, everyone is actually on now.

Back