The Pokemon League Thread

my game that i emulated on my comp before the usa version came out and i got a japanese darkrai lvl 40 and it sais on it cought on newmoon island
it doesnt matter we found
Hey everyone, I am just announcing the release of the newest and coolest Wi-Fi Pokemon League on the net!
Our website is http://www.pkmnleague.2ya.com
Give it a try, sign up, post on the forums, exchange friend codes, make friends, challenge gym leaders
and the elites and try to make it to the superior rank of, CHAMPION!
We have experienced battlers in the gyms and especially in the elite.
This idea started off as a small thread in the Diamond/Pearl section in WiiChat.com, and now is a great
oppurtunity for trainers all around the world to show their stuff! We have friendly trainers from England,
Australia, Canada, United States and in many other places in the world! It won't take you long to make friends!
With this league, you could be the fastest ninjask or the slowest bronzong, but definately, that won't stop you
from challenging and giving it your ALL!
Come and join us and be part of something great!
Register NOW! :D

I refuse to join, because you lie about the fact people from australia are there :p, as errr well me and ayo from england, the rest from america and maybe mandy from canada

MztikalAce said:
I refuse to join, because you lie about the fact people from australia are there :p, as errr well me and ayo from england, the rest from america and maybe mandy from canada
What does that have to do with anything? Besides, who on the site is from Australia?

I'm usually online a lot because it's summer....and if anybody wants 2 challenge me post on th official site or PM on the site because I don't really go on here as much and it's easier for me to respond if u send the challenge on: www.pkmnleague.2ya.com

Back