6/01/07

Criminal De Hoi

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2007
FL
I researched around a bit and i found out that Super Smash Bros BrawlMetroid 3, mario party 8, and Zelda the phantom hourglass all come out on the same day 6/01/07. Im sure this is nowhere near official. I also dont think nintendo would release 4 huge games out on the same day. Im getting ready for some or for more delays.

Umm... okay? :p

Yeah, those are not official. Those are just really placeholders for when they get the real date.

I'm sure the poit they are trying to get across is that all of the games you said are going to be released around the same time - spring/summer.

That would be awesome right around my birthday :cornut:

Lmao, SSBB is being released in March, Metroid is being released in March (most likely), MP8 is being released late, Hourglass is being released even later.

*cough* job *cough*

And don't say "I can't get a job blah blah blah", I don't care if you're 9, you can get a stinkin' job.

If you start saving now you could find 15,000 ****ing pennies

WiiZero said:
If you start saving now you could find 15,000 ****ing pennies
He speaks the truth. :yikes: I think I would just mow lawns, or do chores some junk. Much better than breaking your back on the pennies.

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, SSBB is being released in March, Metroid is being released in March (most likely), MP8 is being released late, Hourglass is being released even later.

SSBB is NOT being released in March.
Get that out of your head.

No way dude, it's May dude, believe me dude....I mean dude....c'mon dude....

Back