7 Most Wanted Features For Wii Sports 2

As much as i love wii sports 1 it is abit easy, so an advanced mode would be welcome although if it had online i dont think that would be necessary.

Stallyon said:
at least we wont hurt our fingertips from having to bash 2 keys one after the other very very quickly to get some speed up (showing my age too
opi.gif
)

Heh, instead we'll be waggling our arms like crazy to exhaustion - I think we'll be the ones telling everyone else how easy joystick waggling and keyboard hammering was by comparison...!

i dont think they can sequel it because theres no proof that people would buy it wii sports was free and not everyone wanted it but if there is a wii sports 2 it would be cool if it had compatibility with mario characters so you can play with/against them, arenas like ones from nintendo characters (tennis on marios hat!!) ,moving, as you win games you collect more powerfull bats which you can trade using wi-fi or something like that

yeah wii sports was just put out to use the mii's and for you to learn the control there is no way they could sell another wii sports, it would just be dumb, unless they sold it on like the virtual console

Take in mind, Wii Sports sells separately in Japan and is already a high selling game. Another would be prudent eventually - or at least a variant of the game, much in the way there are minor variants of Nintendogs. It's an instant money maker for very little work.

I'd like to see some lacrosse, although cradling with a Wiimote might be hard...

-Cadet

boxing on the wii is not that great the conotrols are terrible and u cant uppercut or anything

these games were more meant to be demo disks to show off the controls than anything else. its quick to play a game, and fun. if they had the intention to make some more competitive features they would have made full versions of the sports they play (full 9 rounds, 9 innings pitch/catch/field/hit, and all kinds of "advanced" features that separate Wii Sports Golf from Tiger Woods. have fun with these games the way they intended, use these games to introduce people who have never played on the wii and save the more serious competition for full version games.

Back