A Redesigned Wii-mote?

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
I hope this is on its way, would be far more comfortable, keepingthe buttons easily within reach (I have massive hands, and the 'Up' on the D-pad is a massive stretch as it is, and the 1 and 2 buttons cramp my hand), so here is the Wii-mote slightly remodeled for those with normal hands:
Wii_remote5view_05011.jpg

Last edited:
i have the same problem, but it would suck because if they do decide to redesign the wiimote(ive never heard anything about it until now, if it is even true) then i'd have to buy the new ones..really its unneccesary but cool idea..where did u find this at?

theres stuff like that on google images all the time, you just got to look. good idea, if i hadnt bought my wiimotes already i woyld by these instead.

rofl
you guys xD
i think it shud stay how it is cuz when turned horizontly for different games itll be streching on the thumb muscles to reach the 1 & 2 button.
rememeber,people have different hand spans!!!
xD

I think the button placement is fine, it's the shape of the darn thing that hurts my hand. It should be a little more ergonomic and grippable... but it's suffices as is too... just means we have to break ourselves away a little bit more often (which isn't a bad thing either).

lolz
my bro got some free wii jellygrip slip ons for the remotes.
for FREE people!!!!

Yes Nintendo are giving away free Wiimote Jackets to add comfort, grip and padding should you hit anything or anyone with them.

Up to 4 free per household.

They will come packaged with new Wiis and Wiimotes from now on too.

I've got my four and they are great. They make the Wiimore look like E.T's finger...

Malachi said:
Yes Nintendo are giving away free Wiimote Jackets to add comfort, grip and padding should you hit anything or anyone with them.
They make the Wiimore look like E.T's finger...

i *lol'd*
xDDD
yeah they do,they're really kewl
and especially good if you have a 10 yr old cousin that when playing wii sports chucks the remote instead of swinging xDD
aww bless her <3

Got mine JUST in time, we were having a heated Wii Tennis match, when suddenly I see a wiimote go flying across my face into the wall. Needless to say those covers work well. ;)

By ETs finger you mean ETs Wang...

I find the rubber gripper thingies make the remote too clumbersome to use - especially for metroid.

But I got 4 just because they were free... :)

I like the wii mote and nunchuck as they are and they feel nice in my hands I may have big hands but their not think their slim so I like playing on smaller controllers and when I tried the wii at gamestop and walmart it felt so heavenly I know the wii is meant to be played with wii-mote in left nunchuck in right but it feels more comfortable holding the wii-mote in the right hand nunchuck in the left its just weird... but im fine with the regular sized wii-mote small is okay cuz thats how I like my controllers.

think they'll ever release a "N64 classic controller"
the "C buttons" are easier on the VC N64 games than the "C stick" from the GC and classic controller, plus the "A" and "B" buttons are different colors than the GC controller.

Back