About TLoZ

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
I noticed something. When the legend of Zelda was first made EVER, like, was only about 1 years old. It was really really popular and I think this is also known as over rated. Then after a few years no one liked it very much any more even after they made a few games again. ( TLoZ was made around 1997 ) Then the year 2000 came. More TLoZ games came out on the Wii and the it was over rated in till about 2003 or '04 No? Yes? Maybe? No? Then more games from Nintendo for the legend of Zelda. 2008. The Twilight Princess, became a very popular game very quickly. 2012. This year. People say that the legend of Zelda just really sucks. No, I don't think that the legend of Zelda sucks, I think its pretty good....no not pretty good AWESOME and its one really SWEET game. Ok so I think its sweet and awesome, put those together, the word is swawsome!! :cornut:. The only game that is over rated in legend of Zelda history..... is TP and might always will be.

nah bra tloz is overated nad it suks, pley a weel gaem

swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome

nah bra tloz is overated nad it suks, pley a weel gaem
Dude. Your right. Its over rated AND it sucks at the same time! But do any of you guys think that TP will be the most over rated game ever in TLoZ game history? Well, I think it will, many people have TP. But I'm pretty sure that the people who see this post will throw their legend of Zelda games out of the window!!:lol: Or return the game to the place they bought it from. Or sue Nintendo:lol:. Then the legend of Zelda would be a major myth. And Nintendo's money graph will go down. Also known that there money is dead:sick:. Nintendo + People throwing all of their TLoZ away = :powbox: Nintendo would now know that they SUPER. REALLY. MESSED UP ABOUT EVEN LETTING TLoZ BE ALIVE.
swawsome th
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome
swawsome