Action Replay

i never use ar, but for people who do: i dont have a problem with them, as long as you dont take your cheated out game online and start saying your the champion at whatever game it is you used it on.

basically what im trying to say is use it on one plyer games only, that way you only cheat yourself.

I say you should only use the action replay AFTER you beat the game cuz its too easy and boring beating everyone with lv 100 lugias before you even get to the first gym leader. like one of my brothers used infininte rare candys and was using lv 100 monsters.

Old thread is old, Pancho. >.>;

No AR n00b can defeat a properly EV'd team; unless they're pulling off wondertomb bullshit. Every time I hear of or see a hacked pokemon with Hydro Cannon/Frenzy Plant/Blast Burn/Hyper Beam, I lol.

this thread is so old it was opened when i was active :p
I don't think AR is that bad if you keep stats legit and use good hacks ( fast egg hatch, max Tms, ect)
As long as things don't go overboard like all 31 ivs and all 265 evs

Last edited:
this thread is so old it was opened when i was active :p
I don't think AR is that bad if you keep stats legit and use good hacks ( fast egg hatch, max Tms, ect)
As long as things don't go overboard like all 31 ivs and all 265 evs

255 (252 is better anyways), not 265. :p

Aside from that nitpick, I agree with all of that.

R4 in a nutshell. Yeah, I'll let you figure that one out, otherwise, the power of google never fails.

Back