Ads??

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Is it me or have ads suddenly came up, I'm not saying they bother me, I like them, since their video game related, but are they new? Are you finaly turning a profit out of this site? :arf:

Perhaps the sites that are advertising on this site are providing iOn with the money to do things like the WiiChat T-shirts and mouse pads and the free Wii give away thing.

I don't really mind them either, although I hope they don't get any larger, are only videogame-oriented and that we don't see too many more. Otherwise, they will slow down the site.

dont worry guys, just experimenting a little thats all.

They will only ever be in these positions and wont become any larger, i hate ads personally. But they are a necessary evil these days :)

There's ads?? Wow I never knew, good old norton spam blocker, blocks everything.

I noticed they were there too, but I dont really mind, it would be nicer if the ads matched the colour of the forums a little, but I guess you can't really choose can you?

i0n said:
dont worry guys, just experimenting a little thats all.

They will only ever be in these positions and wont become any larger, i hate ads personally. But they are a necessary evil these days :)

If that is what is needed to keep the forums afloat, then I am sure no one here would object.

I have adblock on it... i cant see any of the adds you guys are talking about...

Latest posts

Back