Reviews interest check!

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
This is just an interest check to see who would be willing to offer up some wii game reviews to the site?

I've read a few threads recently asking about a review section and its definitely something i'd like to see added to the site - but only if we can get some regulars onboard to write decent review pieces.

Im thinking along the lines of the first member to submit to me a detailed review for x new release will have it added to the review system with their ratings etc. Then the rest of us will have the ability to reply with our own opinion and offer a member rating or community rating.

I just need to see if there's any decent writers on here who are interested in knocking together any reviews?

:)

I would have loved to but seeing as I don't have a Wii anymore, it would be kinda hard. =[ I always wanted to write reviews for sites but I guess I passed up my chance here. All though you could always give me mod-power for the PS3 & 360 section. :D (yah kinda off topic but still)

Why don't you have the Wii anymore? and why did you do what you did to not have the Wii anymore?

I would, but I just don't have the time anymore. I did write a review of the component Cables (it's on the forum here), so please feel free to use that if you want.

Back