An interesting find at nintendo.com

How is this even remotely interesting? If it were 1P it would be out already. Thats not hard to understand. They have to adding something extra to the game and the best bet and the safest bet I think is MP and Online.

I'll survive with 1 player...LOZ: TP is 1 player and I know everybody loves that game.

Nintendo is takein the piss
What
Like you wrent thinking it

awhitesuit said:
if its only one player, i probably wont get it

Why not? It's not like it's taking away from the gameplay characteristics or setting. I think 1 player makes more scense, so I agree with what Nintendo says.

FR. said:
Why not? It's not like it's taking away from the gameplay characteristics or setting. I think 1 player makes more scense, so I agree with what Nintendo says.

If it's only singleplayer, then it has a lot less replay value. You beat the game on hard and then what do you do? With multiplayer, you can at least challenge your friends. To me, not having multiplayer would not make it worth my $50.

bluebarron said:
If it's only singleplayer, then it has a lot less replay value. You beat the game on hard and then what do you do? With multiplayer, you can at least challenge your friends. To me, not having multiplayer would not make it worth my $50.
This is true, but at the same time, its a METROID game. Metroid is a 1 player adventure. Thats what the game has always been about, and always will. A multi-player mode would we awesome, but I wouldn't let it be deciding factor in purchasing it or not, because the game at its core is a single player adventure.

FR. said:
I'll survive with 1 player...LOZ: TP is 1 player and I know everybody loves that game.

Zelda is different though, it always has, and always will be designed to be a one person adventure game. Zelda has always been 1 player, other than that 4 swords or whatever it was called. That's what i love about the series. One player games usualy don't have replay value, but I've played OOT 4 times through. Never get sick of it.

Metroid on the other hand is a game that has been previously introduced with multiplayer function. And an FPS naturally should have mulitplayer.

Back