Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

We are on now if you are on in the next few hours. If not we will be on tomorrow after 5:00 MST time for most of the night. We have all of the other fruits for you. We have extra tools, silver stuff too.

Omg!

My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!

Thank you so... much for any and all help you can give us. I really appreciate it!!! If there is anything at all that I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to ask.

omg terrese that is so sad i will ad you back tonight!

My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

i hav re-added u all plz re-add me soon heres my info again

Ethan
England
All Fruit
0776-1736-6637

Also I have a new character i wont usally play as him tho

Waluigi
England
2537-3211-1915
Add Him Anyway!

Last edited:
hi

1. hey im new to the hole animal crossing online so i need some friend codes i hv no friends
  2. my town is pezzotti​
  3. friendcode is 202192669688​
  4. n im amber​
  5. thanks​

Last edited:
Heyy ! x
Heres mine, I just discovered this game in my cupboard plz excuse the mess my towns in! lol,
Name: Deroto
Town: J4H
Fruit: Oranges,
Fc: 1635-2973-2601

plz add me and pm me when you do! ;)

Back