Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

Add me please.. I need neighbors. I am lonely!!!
I am new so I have nothing.. Help!!

Name: Melissa
Town: Bontemp
F.c: 0431-9792-8494

Please add us. Our info is in the sig. Let us know if you do so we can add u as well.

add me

I have been playing the game for a little while but have no friends to visit.

0217-9739-4181
name assmunch
town kuaie

Ollo,

Yesterday I watched this anime movie about Animal Crossing and I was totally inspired to start playing again. ^_^ I'm going to pick up a Wii Speak thingy soon (dunno if that matters much since I'm shy), but I wanted to try having some friends this time.

Character's Name: Maddie
Town Name: Tamriel
Wii FC: 0647-5740-9257
Local Fruit: Peaches

Thanks much, folks!

^_^ .... >_> ... Why is there an emote of the Burger King? :burgerking:

[Edited.]

Okay, so I now realize that the Wii Speak is discontinued.. EB told me there would be headsets coming out soon, or something. I like that idea.

Last edited:
Get a headset at walmart

For 24.99 US dollars at Walmart they come in white or black. Add me and I'll add you cool I am on here in a few so drop by or open your gate and I'll drop by.

Yes.. Usually as soon as I post something I go off in a whirl of internet research. =.= Lawl. Thanks for the help, though.

And, yes-yes! I will add you shortly. :3

see ya online sometime

I am on most nights 8pm Eastern time till about 12am Eastern see ya around. Thanks for the add

i have added lizil, allyssia, ann, steph, tina, jo lynn, thia, pax, jaq, tinker and diane,and jay,and trixter so far.
please add me anyone who wants.
crystal
town: paris
friendcode:3911-6299-5616
thanx everyone! have a good day

Last edited:
Spend money and time at nooks to make it bigger.

If you shop at Nooks everyday and spend money his store will start growing bigger. He has 4 stores Nooks Crany, Nook N Go, Nookway and last Nookingtons. One day the sign will say Nooks is closed for a Remodel next day it will open bigger and better. Enjoy

Please add us as friends for Animal Crossing Wii

Name: Loopyloo

Friend Code: 2537-1583-9992

Town: Sunshine

--------------------------

Name: Lexiloo

Friend Code: 4899-5439-3225

Town: Sunshine

We are new but thanks to friends have all the fruits. We appreciate any help or tips. We love having new friends.

Back