Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

ACCF FC's

I would like to add friends that DO NOT come to my town and misbehave or be mean. . . . if you are nice pls add us . . .

Town:
Milyvill
Caitlin*
3138 1065 2627
Toni
3266 8719 4600

Thx in advance for ur kindness. We are mostly on during the day - rarely at night. . .

I would like to add friends that DO NOT come to my town and misbehave or be mean. . . . if you are nice pls add us . . .

Town:
Milyvill
Caitlin*
3138 1065 2627
Toni
3266 8719 4600

Thx in advance for ur kindness. We are mostly on during the day - rarely at night. . .

i am on varied times in the day, but a lot at night. i still think we can be friends and can visit while i'm on during the day. When i am on, my gates are usually open. i also like making friends like you have described so i think we will get along just fine. So i will add you both. i will also send you a friend request if you please. :D
My info:
fc: 3524-5060-7546
town: Oddville
name: zpyderly

Ima Say Mine:
AnimalCrossing Name: william
AnimalCrossing Fc:5285-8007-4420
AnimalCrossing Town: sprinkle
Ive Got A Video On Youtube Search Shrekwilliams To See It :p

I Also Got Wii Speak Just Add The Fc Underneath My Name <<< :) (Name = William For Wii Speak)

friend code

Looking to update my friends list... havent played in awhile, but recently got back into the game.. trying to finish my town.
accepting friend requests from all, I'm no kid and dont take BS. (dont want someone thats gonna mess up my town) I will help u duplicate whatever you need though if ur nice :wink:

town naples
name michael
code 2492-9143-4642

Newbie xxx

Hiya, im new to animal crossing wild world and would love to make new friends to visit and get visits....please add me.....my details are as follows... Name: Lolly
Town: Paradise
FC: 1807-3395-7671.

if ya come into my town please dont be respectful....i have heard there are some that go into others towns just to try and ruin them, i can promise i would do no such thing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, i'm looking for friends to join me in my accf adventure. i'm 49yo and i was hoping to find folks who are 18yo or older although i will not refuse anybody as long as they are nice (and can put up with me). i've been playing for just over a year, but i'm just now looking for friends so please be patient with me. i am on a lot, but almost always on after 10pm till around 4am. When i play, i will usually have my gates open. Thanks. :D

name: zpyderly
town: Oddville
fc: 3524-5060-7546

Later, zpyderly

hiya im a 36 yr old female looking for new friends........my details r...
Name: Lolly
Town: Paradise
FC: 1807-3395-7671

hope to meet u soon lol x

Back