Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

animal crossing city folk friends

i'm just starting to add friends so anyone that is also looking for more friends i am:

lisa
town: lisbon
fc: 3954 8265 1385

thanks!

Hello Mumeeka,
I added you as well. I sent my info to you in a private message.
Looking forward to seeing you online.

Hi everyone, i'm looking for friends to join me in my accf adventure. i'm 49yo and i was hoping to find folks who are 18yo or older although i will not refuse anybody as long as they are nice (and can put up with me). i've been playing for just over a year, but i'm just now looking for friends so please be patient with me. i am on a lot, but almost always on after 10pm till around 4am. When i play, i will usually have my gates open. Thanks. :D

name: zpyderly
town: Oddville
fc: 3524-5060-7546

Later, zpyderly

hiya im a 36 yr old female looking for new friends........my details r...
Name: Lolly
Town: Paradise
FC: 1807-3395-7671

hope to meet u soon lol x

animal crossing city folk friends

i added:

zpyderly
caitlin
brandon (skull kid)

thanks!

Last edited:
I want to play with anyone who wants to play with me!! I got this game not to long ago and wanna play online with someone!! (preferably go to your town)
My FC is
2795-1878-9330
My town is named Fumble
My name is Dezeree
I have cherry's as my fruit.

My friend code xxx

Hi, Despite my name on here my character is called Lily...
anyone who adds my friend code is awesome and if they do add it;

F.C - 5200-3687-8349
Name - Lily
Town Name - Mars

Please send me a message with your friend code on so that I can add you and we can meet up some time... message me for a time and a date, cant be too late - after 8 pm and cant be before 3 pm either because I am at school in England .... Hope you gus add me xxxx

love me xxx:mushroomlife: :lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::mushroomlife:

To all who on animal crossing city folk i'm jacob Q i'm looking to add friends to my list.edu im on right now. my friend code 3954-3818-0022

animal crossing friend codes

hi everyone,

I have added

snapsgurl
sunkist
zia
lismei
jake
zpyderly
lollipop79
georgialew
mumeeka
piplypu

please do the same...should be on in afternoons, next few days,then usaully day time hours after that.
see ya soon!!!!!

Back