Animal Crossing Wii ideas

dragon411

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2008
i was wondering that when they make animal crossing for the wii
they should add new features to the game...

1.ride a bike(if you have earned it in the game)
2.get a job(do you dont have to be bored)
3.get promoted in that job
4.cook food
5.have lots of people in your town,house ext....
6.use the items in your house(like if you buy a computor email ur friends...ext)
7.change your shoes,where pants lol
8.do erins for people(such like the game cube)
9.ride in a boat
10.travel to places

if you got any ideas post here:aureola: :ciappa:

you have some really good ideas there and they are possible and i would love to see them in the game.

I do like the ride a bike idea.

Some of the other ideas you have would make it seem like The Sims lol, like the cook food and stuff!

I'd like to see different routes you can take throughout the game. Like you could chose what type of job you'd like and stuff, so you would end up having different careers rather than everyone have to follow the same thing. It could make more reply value then.

I'm hoping there will be loads more items and clothing in this one too. Possibly a trading place online too? Jay suggested an auction type thing which would be quite cool.

Well when the Wii first launched, in an issue of Nintendo Power (the one that followed the release of the system) it showed some Animal Crossing stuff. You were getting messages sent to your Message Board telling you about an upcoming Fleamarket in your town, and that you should visit your neighbours houses to see what junk/stuff you can find.

So it would seem that WiiConnect24 plays a big role in the game which is great. What I would like to see happen is the ability to have a friend buy a house in your town and be able to live there permanently when they visit, or make it a holiday home or something. Also I would like to see Voice Chat be launched with this game, but thats more of a stretch than other ideas.

Hopefully we get this game late 2008 or early 2009.

I want Mii integration
Your photos in the photo channel to be used as objects - photos etc.
Far more relationship building - for example, someone asks you to meet them for coffee at 3pm, and you say yes and then don't turn up, they'll be angry for a while, rather then sending you a nice letter.
More things to do. For example, Tom Nook continues to call for you - perhaps he needs you to get item X from a friends town to sell to one of your residents.

I just really want this to be an MMO. With Nintendo's Pay to Play anoouncement at GDC, I have a theory that they will use this in the next Animal Crossing. Everything else is fine with the series and I really look forward to the next Wii installment. Mii integration would be really cool, though...

Yea those are some good ideas and also I think they should make animal crossing more like the sims because if you would compare how animal crossing is to harvest moon they are the same.you do chorse make your place clean do work plant,harvest.....ext.all I think is that nintendo should make animal crossing like sims.....it would be a better game maybe in the top games

Back