Animal Crossing for the Wii?

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
I think Animal Crossing might come out for the Wii for these reasons:
1. The game might become a series, which is that it comes out for every system from Nintendo.
2. There is a level in SSBB that is called SmashVille, which features Animal Crossing.
3 Animal Crossing would be funner with using the Wii Remote to fish, catch bugs, shake trees, and pick up stuff.
Does anyone agree? Does anyone disagree? Does anyone have reasons?
Please add to my rep if you like this post!

well ill ad rep if you add rep to me.anyway i think it would be cool because i liked animal crossing for the ds.i was really good at it so ya i think they will will make one soon

Okay, noobs, I would have taken it easier on you, but when everyone is asking for rep if you give me some, all that crap its just plain awful. You earn rep, not ask for it.

As for Animal Crossing there is already one coming out, so nice attempt at the prediction or whatever you were aiming for.

Haha good thread.
Anyone asking for rep should be banned:cool:

And if you have trouble using google it's okay because I did it for you.

"The Animal Crossing team has been very busy working on a variety of different projects. Actually, the Mii Channel was put together by the director of the most recent Animal Crossing game. His name is Mr. Nogami. Recently he said he really wants to get back to work on Animal Crossing again, so hopefully we'll be able to show something to people before too long."

The title was announced previously and is expected to make full use of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Since there was an Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, then I see no reason why Nintendo wouldn't add an Animal Crossing game for the Wii. It won't be any time soon though, I can guarantee that.

StevenNevets said:
Haha good thread.
Anyone asking for rep should be banned:cool:

And if you have trouble using google it's okay because I did it for you.

"The Animal Crossing team has been very busy working on a variety of different projects. Actually, the Mii Channel was put together by the director of the most recent Animal Crossing game. His name is Mr. Nogami. Recently he said he really wants to get back to work on Animal Crossing again, so hopefully we'll be able to show something to people before too long."

The title was announced previously and is expected to make full use of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
sorry my rep is low because im kinda new. I just was thinking about animal crossing one day when i decided to make this. And you sig is so awesome!

FR. said:
Since there was an Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, then I see no reason why Nintendo wouldn't add an Animal Crossing game for the Wii. It won't be any time soon though, I can guarantee that.
Don't read my post please.

Pfft, talking about reasons why it will come and won't come soon when there's already word on it. This forum makes me sad:sad:

There is other things to use than just google. Gamespot, IGN maybe?

And StevenNevets no one read my post either, which was third or something.
So yes pretty sad indeed.

*pokes the Smashville level from SSBB*

I would love love love love love to see this happen! IMO, they took out a lot of things from the original when they made ACWW, but they did add some neat things like online play, constellations, etc. If they could mash those two together, add a bunch of new items, better graphics, and Wii controls, I'm definately buying!

Back