Animal Crossing Wii?

Remegy

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
5699-7924-9255-6172
anyone have any idea when animal crossing wii is coming? i am personally a fan of both the GCN and DS versions and i cant wait for the wii one! i heard that miis might actually appear (as cameos/visitors). the wifi will be sweet. anyone else looking forward?

anyone know when?

NEXT fall?!?!
wtf, y so long?

If it is anything like the DS version, I will hate it. The GC version was much better IMO.It was probably because of the NES games.

well that just a guess since they don't even have a working title for it. So likely be out next fall or...the worse cancelled :(

wont be cancelled lol. Animal crossing is too popular to be cancelled. Its already been confirmed as a working title. We will get it sometime next year Fall or Summer.

Games take time to make guys lol.

I am sure that both Mario Kart and Animal Crossing will definitely appear on nearly all of Nintendo's future consoles. They are both very popular, so I am sure that Nintendo will continue to produce them. Unfortunately, I am not too sure about the exact release date.

adam1111 said:

Wow, what a guess.

Animal Crossing may come out next year, however its has been said a few different times that it was coming out this year, near the end.
I know thats unlikely, because we haven't seen much in the way of screens or vids, but I am saying spring at the latest for Animal Crossing.

Remegy said:
anyone have any idea when animal crossing wii is coming? i am personally a fan of both the GCN and DS versions and i cant wait for the wii one! i heard that miis might actually appear (as cameos/visitors). the wifi will be sweet. anyone else looking forward?

There is no release date and the game wont come out anytime soon because its still in concept form.

Back