Answer This Please

Yeah, I'm not sure either. And yes, Nintendo has said there will be new, original franchises released on VC, just like Xbox Live Arcade has. I hope VC allows indepenent developers, whom are usually some of the most creative, the ability to put games up for a small price for both them and the consumer.

MetroidZ said:
I heard there will be 10 new games a month for the VC, will that be classic games added to the list or brand new games? :aureola:

You're right. I think I read it on this site that starting January, Nintendo will release 10 new(new for download) VC games every month. And there could be an original game in there some time too.

that would be good ....

instead of makin a lot a whole game of a puzzle and putting it on shelf [like alot of ds games]

they can jus sell it on Vc

does no one remember the dev kit thing that was in the nintendo news about the VC games, and allowing developers to distribute their game via virtual console/wiiconnect24 ?... it seemed pretty cool!!!... we should make a wiichat franchise of games!!! but we'd have to pull money together as seeing the kit was selling for like 2 thousand american dollars :p

komio said:
does no one remember the dev kit thing that was in the nintendo news about the VC games, and allowing developers to distribute their game via virtual console/wiiconnect24 ?... it seemed pretty cool!!!... we should make a wiichat franchise of games!!! but we'd have to pull money together as seeing the kit was selling for like 2 thousand american dollars :p

Lets start saving up NOW!!!!

lol

Back