Any good Wii games come out recently?

JAKE196 said:
Wow lots of replies.

I think I'm going to get 1 or 2 of:

Okami
Mario Kart Wii
SSBB

when they come out.

The thing is I'm not crazy about brawl and I've played MK so much I'm not sure I really want that either. -_-'

I'm so darn indecisive.

Okami looks pretty cool.

Wait, Okami is out for the Wii? :yikes:

VidyaVince said:

Wow lots of replies.

I think I'm going to get 1 or 2 of:

Okami
Mario Kart Wii
SSBB

when they come out.

The thing is I'm not crazy about brawl and I've played MK so much I'm not sure I really want that either. -_-'

I'm so darn indecisive.

Okami looks pretty cool.

VidyaVince said:
Yes, Okami is coming out for Wii. It is either coming out March 25th in the US, and March 28th in Europe.

What's Okami about? sorry I'm not up to date on that game. :(

^ I know just as much about that game as you. But I've heard its great.

Oh right, has there been any past versions of the game? or is this the first in the series?

Inceptor said:
Oh right, has there been any past versions of the game? or is this the first in the series?

First in the series, and I assume will be the only one. It's a very art-heavy game.

Okami I have played already so why buy it again?

No More Heroes

Is the only decent game that I will be getting along with a PS3 next month as the playstation's lineup is looking to tempting to miss!

iOwnage said:
^ I know just as much about that game as you. But I've heard its great.

Omg Internets No Wai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okami

Reader's Digest Version is that this was 2006 Game of the Year when it was released for PS2, and stands to date of being one of the prettiest games out there, as well as a completely original and interesting idea.
For wii? I'm imagining it can only get better. :)

!S

well from the videos ive seen of okami the gameplay looks quite dull and repetitive. I mean dont get me wrong, the graphics look really good for wii with the art style but it just seems as though all u do is run around and draw a straight line to kill enemies........am i completely wrong?

FFS! said:
well from the videos ive seen of okami the gameplay looks quite dull and repetitive. I mean dont get me wrong, the graphics look really good for wii with the art style but it just seems as though all u do is run around and draw a straight line to kill enemies........am i completely wrong?

Yes. :)
It didn't win Game of the Year for being pretty... If you haven't played this game, I recommend it. Borrow it, rent it, whatever you need to do, but just give it a shot.
Same with Drill Dozer for the GBA :D

!S

but what do u actually do in the game and whats the combat style? details plz

Back