Any news on a mic for the wii?

LinksDarkSide said:
I wanna headset for DS now...

There's a DS headset that's been out for many months. Only some games support it and only for voicechat between friends, not strangers.

PwnMastr said:
they should just make microphones and just record all the things people say or have people listen to them talk or something like that
Because that wouldn't leave Nintendo bankrupt right? Realistically I mean c'mon paying someone to listen to listen to every conversation at every hour, it would leave Nintendo Bankrupt int he first month paying those people, nice idea but impossible, economic wise it's plain impossible, but yes they should do something, if a child were to be verballly assaulted or abducted for giving out information Nintendo was no part in it at all, it would be the parents fault for letting them use a mic, Nintendo shouldn't be worried about this kind of stuff, it's nice they do, but I mean c'mon Nintendo.

it would take too many people too listen in on all chats but the idea of only talking to friends is great im sure nintendo will come out with something

it would be sweet if there were like teams for mario kart online for wii and there was team chat and you could coordinate shooting certain people with shells or blocking other people

That's why only talking to the people in you friend's roster is better than talking to complete strangers.

Plus, racing games with weapons shouldn't have voice chat.
"I'm gonna go hit the person in the lead!"
"I heard that!"

thats why you'd have like team chat maybe public if u just talk but team if u hold down a certain button and talk

Back