Anybody Else Addicted To Dragon Ball?

It might have to do more with the user as well on that motion point, we all know how some people get crazy with their wiimotes and swing like heck. Maybe a slightly slower pace will improve it.

Ryan450 said:
The Dragon Ball game is really good. I guess it also depends on how big a fan you are of the show. Me I grew up with dragon ball so this is was one of the best game buys I've made in a long while.

Although I'm having some issues getting used to the controls, I like the fact that they made good use of the motion sensors in it, but with the speed of the game its really difficult to get the timing down, and I've found that it doesnt pick up all the motions needed to execute the combos in it.

Visually the game looks and feels like the anime show, it did a great job capturing the fast paced battles that were depicted from its source material although the motion sensor can be really picky. Other then that, great game, if your a fan of DBZ or dragon ball then go pick this one up.

Thanks for the feedback. I used to be a huge fan of the show years ago so I was just curious about how the game was.

DBZ was in my opinion the only good Dragon Ball series, DB was alright, but DBGT totally sucked. However DBGT wasn't really made by akira toyayama (however you spell his last name), he did stay on as a consultant though, but than soon passed on.

He is considered one of the best Anime creators of all time in Japan, much of anime produced today follow his style.

I have one question: Is it better with the Wii-Mote and Nunchuck, or the classic controller? I haven't researched this game at all, I just heard about it and went "I'M GETTING THAT!"

Seen all of the Dragon ball sagas
Z sucked (whoa 20 esp a fight) but the games are good

Hpw come gamespot uk says its a lauch title. Does anyone know when its coming out for UK.

Although I was for a few years, a fan of DBZ, when I was younger, I can't really say I enjoy the show that much anymore, but I still love the game. You definately DON'T need to be a fan of the show to enjoy this game. I'm getting the game for it's multiplayer, which is so much fun, even if you hate DBZ. If you're into fighters, this is awesome. It's no replacement for SSB, but hey, it's still good fun.

For those curious, Yes, the Australian version will work on the UK consoles. Since both Australia and Europe use the same PAL system. It works both ways, which is cool, because that means both UK and Aussie Wii owners can import from the respective other country.

I actually found DBZ : Sagas for the Xbox fun, and it received a 3.8 on Gamestop.

You think i'll enjoy this game? :p

Jenova said:
I have one question: Is it better with the Wii-Mote and Nunchuck, or the classic controller? I haven't researched this game at all, I just heard about it and went "I'M GETTING THAT!"

Play it with the WiiMote.
Learn the Controls first ofcourse.
If you play with a regular control then you lose the reason to play it on the Wii.

Lol maybe it's a game for kids but it's one of the few (only one?) brawler that u can fight with wiimote. Yes, there will be SSBB, but u can only use clasic controller there and frankly, u can probably get bettet brawlers if u want to play with normal controller (ps3, xbox360).

PS. Great now i know i can import games from Australia :D

I play this game for what it is, an intense fighter with good graphics, solid gameplay, and tons of crazy ****.

If it was the same game, but with Unicorns and Fairies, I'd still play it.

and it's not even that hard with the wiimote once u learn it, so no one can complain about that, and if u wanna refuse to try that then just use a gc controller

Last edited:
Back