FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
hey was anybody watching X-play and see in the feed where it said:

Wii Secrets

Reggie announces that Wii owners will be in for a suprise by the end of September.

im trying to find it on their website, but its not there. anybody else see it? what could it be?

Probably the new Mii channel..

Check Mii Out.

Its said to be released by the end of September.

Syntax said:
Probably the new Mii channel..

Check Mii Out.

Its said to be released by the end of September.

that's not really a suprise, though. but that's probably what it is.

:sigh:

well, i dont think its gonna be the check mii out chanel, because thats not a surprise.

a surprise is something that we DONT KNOW is coming. and reggie announced that new chanel already. maybe its.........um.....more VC games??

Last edited:
If TGS is around the end of September then Im positive that its not Check Mii Out

Its more than likley a new game or channel...so I really doubt it will be much of a surprise. They could also show off more Wii colors...which they are supposed very soon.......so hey thats probably it!

Or their 40th gimick controller for wii?

Joe said:
Its more than likley a new game or channel...so I really doubt it will be much of a surprise. They could also show off more Wii colors...which they are supposed very soon.......so hey thats probably it!
its a surprise for Wii owners. if they did say new colors for the Wii, then the news wouldnt be for us because who would buy another Wii jus for a different color??

maybe its a new chanel like..............DEMO chanel??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
its a surprise for Wii owners. if they did say new colors for the Wii, then the news wouldnt be for us because who would buy another Wii jus for a different color??

maybe its a new chanel like..............DEMO chanel??
[Sarcasm] Nooo, that would make Nintendo cool[/sarcasm]
That's an extremely good idea though.

Tails McCloud~ said:
[Sarcasm] Nooo, that would make Nintendo cool[/sarcasm]
That's an extremely good idea though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

but yea, a DEMO chanel would be very.........VERY!!! COOL. :lol:

hopefully, if its a new chanel, it'll be free.

Back