Anyone else pre-ordered Mario Kart from Amazon?

Meh I think the game will be worth it.

I'll pick it up when I have the cash, got a few things to pay first >.< Global Gathering tickets sell fast :\ then I need another wii mote..

What???

NewEgg sells Wii games at a discount? Why didn't I ever know this???

*runs off to NewEgg*

More over the trend is that toysrus always comes up with some nice deals during major releases...(Mario galazy - $25 gift card, SSBB - 50% of select games) so might sa well wait to see what they have in store for us and then make a call...:)

I sure am getting this game though....:)...just not a pre order...

I'm hoping Game will do a deal with a free t-shirt when you pre-order. I'm sure I heard they are from a friend who works there.

My local game is in a pretty small place too, so they don't get many pre-orders. I remember when the Sonic and Mario game came out, they only had about 8 t-shirts for the pre-orders, only two people ordered them so the staff got the rest.

Seems like you got a pretty good deal on Amazon, though. =]

jollyguy23 said:
More over the trend is that toysrus always comes up with some nice deals during major releases...(Mario galazy - $25 gift card, SSBB - 50% of select games) so might sa well wait to see what they have in store for us and then make a call...:)...

true that, someone is always going to offer something different/more to try and steal customers... just gotta wait and see.

Timing screwed up me getting Mario Kart. I was planning on getting it but its releasing 2 days before GTA4. So I have to spend money on GTA4. Unless my dad see's the MK commercial and decides he wants to buy it for me since he liked Mario Kart.

I pre-ordered mine from Zavvi (online). £32. Cheapest I found it, as most games are there. If I hadn't already pre-ordered it I would be tempted by that Gamestation offer though! Nothing like freebies to make me buy something.

preorder

l preorderd mine from gamestop in the mall l go to. Traded up 2 playstation 2 games and a wii game and ended up paying 15.00 for the mario kart wii itself so l was wicked excited. l worked lt good that time.

Back