Anyone playing Valhalla Knights??

oh really haha....that is what i heard....that you play your son/daughter in the second chapter...are you very far in the story then? I need better weapons and armor!

uhh you kinds stick with the best weapon they sell from the store.. i'm using the best 2h sword from the seller in the town you start lol... i havent found a sword yet that has sockets :( so i can replacemine yet lol... but i'm not that far... section 3 i think episode 1 or is it chapter 1 lol i forget.. but yeah... im just one map ahead of that outside area.. im in the mountains with the dwarfs i just finished that place so i'm suppose to talk to aiden cuz i found his star thing but now he's gona send me off somehwere else..new town i guess..

Oh and i see that 2h axes have more atk D: i wanna use a axe now... i see the ones in dwarf town go up to 13 lol my sword has 11 i think >.< oh well i'll stick with the swords lol i would go axes though if i could.. lol but yeah...... :p

haha..awesome..okay i am going to buy some new equip and weapon and maybe even a shield....just get crazy haha..but want to do one more quest then?

If theres better ones if not don't bother lol just go find new stuff!! lol just leave the room if there arent better quests :p

there is also one that says the dragon appears! haha...i will be back...just want to get some armor/weapons...be right back

OH NO WAY!!! LOL I just checked my town shop.. THEY SELL BETTER SWORDS NOW YAYYYYYYYYYY lol i bought me a 2h sword "Executioner" :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what...the first town...sick....awesome...okay...i will start a room....got a new shield and sword...do you know if you can raise your CP at all....i am still at 10!

as you lvl up it grows... lol well thats what i think mines raised to 15 o-o lol but yeah i think its as you level up..

yeah no joke...i thought that would be sorta tough...guess we are that good haha...think i am going to head to bed.....fun game...will you be on tomorrow?

Back