Are we ready for 2012??

FWELR said:
yeah, and the entire conspiracy theorist society thought the world would end on 6/6/6. and it didn't. and it won't in 2012.
like i said before...... 6/6/06 was just a conspiracy because of the bible thing. 666 is satans number. but this has to do with science and astronomy. although im still in the 50/50 to whether i believe this or not, its more believeable than the 6/6/06 since i dont really read the bible much

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
but this has to do with science and astronomy.

I've yet to see any hard proof science or astronomy in this issue. Guys you don't have much to worry about :lol:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
like i said before...... 6/6/06 was just a conspiracy because of the bible thing. 666 is satans number. but this has to do with science and astronomy. although im still in the 50/50 to whether i believe this or not, its more believeable than the 6/6/06 since i dont really read the bible much

...the number that it shows is 6,606 hahahah i win:lol:
Ya i don't really think anything is going to happen to us
at least hopefully not in about 5 years

i guess we'll jus wait and see. although i hate to admit it, something that big will one day happen to us. its not a matter of "if" but more like "when". im still waiting for that huge comet to hit us

Back