Are we ready for 2012??

edit: oops, right, damn you pure logical power and common knowledge!

Last edited:
Oh my life.

Biggest load of **** ever.

The videos look like they've been made by some star wars obsessed freak who's watched Lord of the Rings too many times.

I mean UFO's and angels? Please...

I couldn't actually watch all of them I had to stop them all about half way through because it's the biggest load of crap ever.

I also failed to see any 'evidence' what so ever in the video that was ment to contain all the evidence =/

Seriously.. giant people and angels... christ..

Secumfex said:
The moon has exactly one rotation per day, just like the earth. That's why we always see the same side of the moon.

Nope. It rotates on axis once every 28 days, and also takes 28 days to orbit the Earth. That's why it always shows the same side to us.

eeerm how can it be a rogue planet? a Planet is a celestial body orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity. and thus it is unlikly a planet would hit another one. espcially if it's come from another solar system.

Gaz said:
eeerm how can it be a rogue planet? a Planet is a celestial body orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity. and thus it is unlikly a planet would hit another one. espcially if it's come from another solar system.

They explain that with a brown dwarf star as part of a binary system.

There would be a lot more havok if a large planet was a couple of years from passing by. Theory's been out there for a while.

I am REALLY scared. Sure some of you don't believe it, but there is a Nibiru, and it will come by. Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe I'm right. But consider this: if global warming is melting the ice caps, the sea level will rise. That means that flooding will happen. And tsunamis will reach farther, destroying more of the world.

I somewhat believe the end is near.

Dude this freaked me out, you know why because Nibiru is an actual planet. I don't know if it is going to come by, but makes a guy think...and I don't belive any of that crap about the giants though that's insane....

Wow i honestly cant believe ho many of u in here actually believe this garbage. The world will stop its rotation???!?! Are you kiding me? THERES NO GRAVITY, its totally impossible. But anyway, just my opinon i dont believe this crap.

Last edited:
Please, all of this Nibiru stuff is just smoke and mirrors. The skeptics are half right. Those videos are all a load of crap.
However, there is something true about them. A spiritual change in the human race. There will be plenty of horrific events to try to distract us. Plague, war, famine, all of that. But all they want is for you to be afraid.
I'll admit, I don't believe in god. But I do have faith, more faith than most church-goers. Faith will carry us through, it will keep us safe. Fear is what will see us all perish.

this isnt impossible or even improbable guys. i speak mainly to secumfex and bliss.

is it really that hard to beleive a planet's orbit could mess with earth and cause all of this? its happened before according to the videos (wich btw are well done, had good information, and most importantly, not made by a man who wears a tin foil hat to keep the aliens out of his mind lol)

im a beleiver. am i scared? no.. am i posotive it will happen? no.. do i look forward to finding out? definately. (not to say im looking forward to death and destruction..just..idn if i can wait till 2012 to find out if this is fake or not)

it's not the end of the world. its the end of teh world as we know it. everything i enjoy will be gone. well be forced to live without government (yay) and survive on our own. that would be the life man. but no wii, no internets, no movies, all the stuff i enjoy..gone..half my friends dead, my cat dead : ( **** happens tho

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it. We live in very interesting times, and we are very lucky for it.
But what if we're wrong? What if all these feelings of great futures and exciting times are just the same as every generation before us? It really feels like everything is coming to a head, but we could be wrong. All these catastrophes could just simmer under the surface, never to strike. Wouldn't that be something...

yeah, and the entire conspiracy theorist society thought the world would end on 6/6/6. and it didn't. and it won't in 2012.

Back