Art thread

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
Post art in this thread.

You're welcome for me removing that embarassing OP, I was about 10 years old I think.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
heres a few pieces of artwork found on deviantart.com when I was back in college.

comicdudenb2.jpg

luminatahe2.jpg

necroartki3.jpg

to name a few...

This was all back in 2003

Don't know if you'd consider this to be 'art' but what the heck..

I took these a few weeks a go in a local park.

CIMG4586.jpg

CIMG4674.jpg

CIMG4649.jpg

CIMG4599.jpg

CIMG4634.jpg

I took loads more, I might post them later.

Photography is definitely art! I like the two ducks picture, where you can see the sun sparkles on the water. Nicely done!

Shitfallout, I like your top piece, that's awesome man.

Good choice for a thread. I hope more people post and show their work.\

As for me, some photo compositions that I made in photoshop are located at

http://jcolemandesigns.com/port_2.html

and some digital art using Illustrator and Corel Painter can be found at

http://jcolemandesigns.com/port_3.html

Art. Quite like art. But what annoys me most is that time doesn't go fast enough so I can improve more =P

I have a definite anime influenced style, it's just the way I prefer to draw. (that or it was Pokémon)

My first drawing of being 16 that I like/ is big enough to fit in my scanner is a character of mine I based on Princess Peach, but I didn't totally want to rip her off, so I took the colour scheme and eyes, sorta... And I named her... Delphine...

62xxkxf.jpg

I'm thinking about doing something cartoony... Because I've been trying to develop a style, like in this picture.

66czk2e.jpg

I have attempted to vector with a mouse, and failed.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49976815/?qo=6&q=by:frogger277&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Enjoi. I will image host them for everyone who's lazy but imageshack is being mean and is the only one I can find that will resize.

Last edited:
Well since you said photography is a form of art, hear ya go-

Darkness_Creeps_by_StrawberryFields4eva.png

This is a drawing of mine coloured using PS.
STEWIE_by_StrawberryFields4eva.jpg

I like this one I took a good while back-
Male_Mallard_Duck_by_StrawberryFields4eva.jpg

Last edited:
I just uploaded some more so I thought I'd post them =]

Sorry about the length lol.

Before

CIMG4634.jpg

After

duckie.jpg

---

CIMG4557.jpg

CIMG4639.jpg

CIMG4745.jpg

CIMG4747.jpg

DigitalFinal2.jpg

DigitalFinal3.jpg

Quit a mixture really, the last two are my final prints for my photgraphy coursework, there's a few others, I did make a thread about it, I'll post this later instead of posting them all =]

Edit: Hope this works, here's a lot of my stuff, I might upload some more 2moro - Linkage

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
I'm working on a Huge project in my Art class in school.
I'm continuing a piece, whilst the less interested students go on into a less complicated Project.
If this threads still popular by the time it's finished, Ill post a picture of it.
To be honest, It'll take a good few more weeks, so I doubt the thread will still be popular..

You can take a photo of your work in progress :D

My final piece for my art GCSE was a giant clockwork orange... Wish I hadn't now because I have so many better ideas xD

i dont know if you can class this as "art" but i draw cartoons, comic strips and (how do i put this) werid drawings e.g. i drawn a street being sucked into a vortex thing

Back