As anyone else had a problem with there Brawl disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
I just bought Brawl but my Wii cant read my disc.I have to get ready and go exchange it,that sucks I was looking forward to playing it.I was just wanting to see if anyone else has had this problem also_Or is just singled out to my disc.

It's not the disc, its your Wii :/ Nintendo themselves have released info. It has to do with your lens. You have to send it to Nintendo for repairs and exchanging the game will do nothing.

Bummer. I don't have that problem, but Wii my does sound like it's going to explode when playing Brawl.

Anyone forsee massive Wii failures with Brawl?

My Wii is starting to sound really loud and buzzy. I might have to send it back to Nintendo...AGAIN!!!!!

I've actually had this problem. I just joined this forum because I bought Brawl this morning and it did not work for my Wii.

I'm wondering, is your Wii a US Wii? I think the reason my American version Brawl didn't work is because I have a Japanese Modded Wii, which couldn't read the Brawl disc. However, I bought Guitar Hero III here in America and it works perfectly fine on this Wii.

I do not know if the mod is a chip or a software that's installed on the Wii. Regardless, I cannot tell if the reason for not being able to read Brawl is because my system is Japanese (out of region), or because it is Modified. Does anybody know what I can do? Thanks

AHAHAHA I knew something would disappoint people when Brawl is released, I KNEW IT! LOL it was being so overhyped and I was thinking "Relax, it's not going to be that great," and now Nintendo screwed up the game discs...way to go Nintendo...

I hear the game is overall, pretty good, so after you get your Wii repaired at least you have a good game to look forward to.

I have this problem with all my other discs, since I dont have Brawl yet. I already called Nintendo, and I'm sending it in tommorow.

I bought ssbb earlyer today, didnt work, my parents think its the disc eventho i told them multiple times it wasnt, they refuse to let me send in (it was a gift from last year)

Have any of you had this problem with Super Mario Galaxy? On the ending, the framerate would slow down and the system just seemed a bit sick...thought it was just a lack of hardware (ha, ha...been playing too much 360!) pushing the game, but this seems like a really valid thing here.

Did you update your Wii before you put in Brawl? If you didn't, your Wii won't be able to read it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back